Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
6:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These people rolled in just after us last night.
I didn't see it happen but I saw it right after, guy backed the camper up too far in the site and opened the slide out. Right into the power pole.
View attachment 425915

That sucks.
Do they have a Zipline?

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@John Wargo

How did your fly fishing class go?
It was good michael. It was just the first evening was just explaining how fly rods are different than spinning rigs the basic supplies and equipment you need. next week they're going to get deeper into all the different aspects and start talking about bug identification. Week three will be casting.

Last edited:

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I thought he lived in Beaver dam, just down the road.

Should you get bored, and if you have the bike with you, the kettle moraine area around Holy Hill has many nice roads to ride. Don't know if the weather will cooperate or not.

Ledge Park near Hustisford has bluffs and caves to hike and explore if you're into that.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. Lazy morning so far, was woken up around 8 with a house rattling BOOM and then a solid down pour. Letting up now but won’t be done completely for a couple more hours. So much for any outside chores today. I like Larry have ar3as that haven’t been mowed in 2 weeks, unlike Larry they desperately need it.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some jackass brought my niece's husband a big bore 1261cc approximately 122-125hp kz 1000 overbore engine
He found it in Wisconsin and dragged it all the way hereView attachment 425348View attachment 425349View attachment 425350View attachment 425351
It was built and dynoed then somebody probably got killed then it set for many yearsView attachment 425352
The previous 1101 big bore 110-112hp broke Chris's back and my great nephew Dakota's leg
I think it broke both legs of the builder
Scotty Campbell that's why he sold it
It's uncontrollable
Then luckily the engine scattered now some douche drags in a more powerful engine
And chris wants to climb *s-word again.
Somebody will get a free ambulance ride soon
My county passed a levy if your a resident here
Free ambo ride
IMG_20240712_181641.jpg
The guy that brought the 1261 is claiming 150+hp at the crank idk too much whatever it is
That starter cover bolt was a *b-word to get off no keyway it just seats to the crankshaft tough steel after beating on it with a hammer not a mark on it.IMG_20240712_181616.jpg
I told him to sell the damn thing IMG_20240712_180232.jpg
It's been about 4 year's since my friend bought this kei truck new it's been perfect for his 600 acre farm he's buying another one.
They are street legal for AG use with insurance on them.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody will get a free ambulance ride soon
My county passed a levy if your a resident here
Free ambo ride
This is very interesting…

Our State is finally recognizing the desperate situation we have with our volunteer Ambo services, and relaxed the rules to allow our rural services to stay active helping people - before the State Legislature got involved, the regulatory board was shutting down rural volunteer services because they couldn’t meet all the requirements of fully staffed, fully funded, full time city ambulance dept’s.. they were comparing apples to oranges and then making the whole situation worse by shutting down a service, forcing another understaffed service to now cover a larger area..

Are your ambulance services county operated? Are there any volunteer services?