Not So Pro 3

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score

Little known fact, Ford did apply for a 5.8 billion dollar loan from the guberment, to finance development of more efficient vehicles, in late 2009. They are still paying it off... I think. I don't know if the other two had to pay back the bailout.

I still drive ford products

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little known fact, Ford did apply for a 5.8 billion dollar loan from the guberment, to finance development of more efficient vehicles, in late 2009. They are still paying it off... I think. I don't know if the other two had to pay back the bailout.

I still drive ford products
Going back quite a few years they actually saved Cummins. Bought and owned it until they were back on their feet.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is very interesting…

Our State is finally recognizing the desperate situation we have with our volunteer Ambo services, and relaxed the rules to allow our rural services to stay active helping people - before the State Legislature got involved, the regulatory board was shutting down rural volunteer services because they couldn’t meet all the requirements of fully staffed, fully funded, full time city ambulance dept’s.. they were comparing apples to oranges and then making the whole situation worse by shutting down a service, forcing another understaffed service to now cover a larger area..

Are your ambulance services county operated? Are there any volunteer services?
Jan care here for ambulances
A couple year's ago on Christmas day when paul my at the time 92 year old neighbor
Rolled his atv and broke his leg and hip and shoulder
His leg bone was sticking out when we found him
And his *pretty boy son wanted to take him in the house to put him on the couch and give him a couple of day's to recover
I said *f-word no and called for a life flight
It was free also.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got okra and raise you a large bowl of grits!
Next i will show my nuts, peekans and peenuts
That’s kind of you to offer but I don’t really want to see your nuts, although there are probably a few people here that would appreciate pics

😳

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
5:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got okra and raise you a large bowl of grits!
Next i will show my nuts, peekans and peenuts

That’s kind of you to offer but I don’t really want to see your nuts, although there are probably a few people here that would appreciate pics

😳
I always ask @redline4 for shaft pics. Post up the nuts.