p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would bet, aside from a few folks that are crazy, that most people just want to live a good life, be a good friend and neighbor. We can disagree on anything we wish, but I shouldn't be able to impose anything on you, nor you me. We could agree, or not. Still have a beer together. The psychopaths on the other hand, want to dictate their edicts on others. HOA's come to mind, but I might be wrong, as I never lived with one. Anyone who seeks power over another is a psychopath.
Funny story about a HOA. There’s one here but wasn’t disclosed. Anyhow after a few days go by after moving in got a visit. The head of HOA telling me all the rules I’m breaking. I’ll leave out the language but told him to take his rules and shove it. No issues since and now on friendly terms.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Funny story about a HOA. There’s one here but wasn’t disclosed. Anyhow after a few days go by after moving in got a visit. The head of HOA telling me all the rules I’m breaking. I’ll leave out the language but told him to take his rules and shove it. No issues since and now on friendly terms.
Classic saws. Dirtbikes. Mustangs. F350s.
Where you live those should be the compulsories surely?

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
6:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Classic saws. Dirtbikes. Mustangs. F350s.
Where you live those should be the compulsories surely?
You would think so right? I guess nobody wanted to be president of the HOA, so he did it. It’s ordered by the county and is quite a process to get rid of.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
stadiumcam-2024-07-12,7_07_19PM.jpegI am willing to bet a large sum of money that 90% of the voting population of Alaska doesn't have the faintest clue how ranked choice voting works, and the 10% that does, hates it

I have yet to see if it increases the % of people getting out and voting and I am not sold that it is an accurate reflection of the will of the public
That’s really too bad, about the only way to break your duopoly is to have it open to anyone.

Anyway, time for some football.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
8:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He is not old enough yet, he can't run. Besides, your mail in ballot has already been recorded. Lol
His skidder is old enough, does that count?
Matter of fact, my skidder is only 1 year older than me. And it’s 40 years old this year. I turn 39 in 2 months.

Lnk

Not Getting Any Rain
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Matter of fact, my skidder is only 1 year older than me. And it’s 40 years old this year. I turn 39 in 2 months.
Sorry Andy, I thought you were younger. Still, would hate to see what "they" would do to you. Do tell us if I am right about the compromising if you get there.