Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
10:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Captain sawzall asked if he could keep that 372 a few more day's to get his tree's finished
He's discovered the power of a 70cc engine vs a DeWalt 110v sawzall
I don't care i might have more saws laying around.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Captain sawzall asked if he could keep that 372 a few more day's to get his tree's finished
He's discovered the power of a 70cc engine vs a DeWalt 110v sawzall
I don't care i might have more saws laying around.
You probably need to pop over to check on him and the saw. Sharpen the chain, set tension and explain how cutting dirt is a no-no. Bring fresh gas and bar oil. Let him know I have used BLU-Mol sawzall blades bi-metal 12" 2 teeth per inch. Use them on tree and bush roots cutting in the dirt. And they still dull pretty easy. Resharpen them with a file.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy folks. Not much new here. Been pretty occupied with slinging car parts. Older sister and my brother in law visited yesterday and told us the baby is gonna be a girl, they are very excited.

Is this between 8 and 10 inches or the fractional number you didn't reduce? @JoeDirt isn't gonna like that math.
Unreduced fractions!! Points deducted!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Rained another 8/10” last night. More expected today. Meh..
Not sure how much we had yesterday / overnight but there was a lot of standing water in the fields as I drove in today. Sun was trying to break through the clouds so some drying may take place today.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You probably need to pop over to check on him and the saw. Sharpen the chain, set tension and explain how cutting dirt is a no-no. Bring fresh gas and bar oil. Let him know I have used BLU-Mol sawzall blades bi-metal 12" 2 teeth per inch. Use them on tree and bush roots cutting in the dirt. And they still dull pretty easy. Resharpen them with a file.
Nah
We learn by doing here.