Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just the 2 of ya, or a whole family trip?
My wife, myself, and Greyson. My wife's sister, and 4 of her granddaughters. We're going to the Zoo in Knoxville, and to Dollywood. We rented a cabin in the mountains for a few days so we could take our time...

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh, and good morning fellas. On the way home yesterday I saw 2 things worth noting and both were near each other: a motorhome pulling a pickup on a dolly and the pickup was on fire in the engine bay. That was exciting - smoke across all lanes of traffic and the people were of course frantic. It had just materialized and no fire dept around yet… Also saw the world famous Reynolds Crane compound, but I couldn’t see @Woodrow waving from the interstate, on a Sunday. What a slacker.
Thanks for the shout out @Loony661 Andy. I don't spend much time at the shop these days. I have my hands full looking at jobs and quoting. If it was on Sunday I was at the camper or on my way home. Lol

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the shout out @Loony661 Andy. I don't spend much time at the shop these days. I have my hands full looking at jobs and quoting. If it was on Sunday I was at the camper or on my way home. Lol
I wouldn’t expect anything less.