Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I could destroy a visa in this placeView attachment 423714
We have Bass Pro, Sportsmans Warehouse, and Cabelas here

In 5 years I have been in Cabelas twice, I get soooo sensory overloaded in that place I almost need a chill pill

Just too much retail action for me

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It only gonna get worse unfortunately.
95% of the criminal charges filed in Alaska never make it to trial, and nationwide thats probably about average

The DAs won't prosecute anything that isn't an almost guaranteed slam dunk, unless it is super high profile and the public gets involved and makes a big enough stink that they go through the motions

Why would scumbags like the punks that shot your friend have any incentive to change their ways if there is almost 0% chance of a consequence

They just get "street cred" and bragging rights for ruining lives

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
95% of the criminal charges filed in Alaska never make it to trial, and nationwide thats probably about average

The DAs won't prosecute anything that isn't an almost guaranteed slam dunk, unless it is super high profile and the public gets involved and makes a big enough stink that they go through the motions

Why would scumbags like the punks that shot your friend have any incentive to change their ways if there is almost 0% chance of a consequence

They just get "street cred" and bragging rights for ruining lives
Jail ain't "scary" enough evidently. This country has more mfers in jail per capita than just about any other country.

Screenshot_20240623-174630_Chrome.jpg

Woodwackr

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We need to make hanging legal again!!! MHGA! Make! Hanging! Great! Again!
Public execution needs desperately to return. Make it pay per view and it'll pay for itself.
Add certain politicians to the mix and it will more than pay for itself.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
11:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have Bass Pro, Sportsmans Warehouse, and Cabelas here

In 5 years I have been in Cabelas twice, I get soooo sensory overloaded in that place I almost need a chill pill

Just too much retail action for me
We have all 3 too but I’ve spent MANY dollars at Sportsman’s Warehouse. Valarie McTits used to take all my money…right @Kiwioilboiler

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This world has gone to hell. One of my brother’s friends/sheriff coworkers on the Auto Theft Investigation Unit was ambushed by thugs in a stolen car last night. They locked up the brakes, jumped out, a unloaded rifles before he could even do anything.

This is the same sheriffs department that dealt with the Oxford High School shooting 3 years ago, the splash pad shooting last weekend, and now this.
Pieces of shìt need to be dealt with. I hope they had camera footage.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We have all 3 too but I’ve spent MANY dollars at Sportsman’s Warehouse. Valarie McTits used to take all my money…right @Kiwioilboiler
Same here, of the 3 I have spent way more time and money in SW

At least here it's not near as slick or glitzy as BPS or C

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Jail ain't "scary" enough evidently. This country has more mfers in jail per capita than just about any other country.

View attachment 423722
Never been to jail, although I got a speeding ticket in 1985, so I have no frame of reference

Like so many of the ills that beset our country there is no quick and easy fix, and in a land where we value quick and easy over all else, we are kind of doomed to failure on this one

IDK...

:roto2nuse:

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Police funerals are about the saddest thing you’ll witness. The end of watch call the dispatcher puts over the radio is just gut wrenching. Sadly, i’ve been to too many. Friends of my Dad and such and now i’ll go to Brad’s.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Holley 670 Truck Avenger was the same. Haven’t touched it after bolting it on. Starts great, runs great.
I still can't get the ignition timing exactly right on this 351. I need to pull the distributor back apart and loosen it up. Static timing has to be too high for it to run it's best on the road, then the starter wants to drag when it's up to temp.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I still can't get the ignition timing exactly right on this 351. I need to pull the distributor back apart and loosen it up. Static timing has to be too high for it to run it's best on the road, then the starter wants to drag when it's up to temp.
When you say “loosen it up” are you talking lighter weight springs on the advance?