Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So which of these Birds that like ticks are easy to attract in larger numbers, that you may want around?
I like to use nature to take care of some of the issues that pop up from time to time.
Guinea hens. They will eat many, but you will still have ticks. I wouldn't bother.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This world has gone to hell. One of my brother’s friends/sheriff coworkers on the Auto Theft Investigation Unit was ambushed by thugs in a stolen car last night. They locked up the brakes, jumped out, a unloaded rifles before he could even do anything.

This is the same sheriffs department that dealt with the Oxford High School shooting 3 years ago, the splash pad shooting last weekend, and now this.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This world has gone to hell. One of my brother’s friends/sheriff coworkers on the Auto Theft Investigation Unit was ambushed by thugs in a stolen car last night. They locked up the brakes, jumped out, a unloaded rifles before he could even do anything.

This is the same sheriffs department that dealt with the Oxford High School shooting 3 years ago, the splash pad shooting last weekend, and now this.
It only gonna get worse unfortunately.