Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
11:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hello Randy. Things are pretty hectic around here. Really looking forward to retirement more with every day!
Retirement sounds great Dan !!!!!

I woke up this morning with a really bad headache. Checked my blood pressure and it was 156 over 89. Figured maybe quitting the BP meds might have been a bad idea. They were causing my feet and ankles to swell and hurt like hell. Ain't felt real sporty all day. I've got an appointment with my family doc tomorrow afternoon.

Woodrow

Reynolds Crane - Home of Ported and Polished Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I woke up this morning with a really bad headache. Checked my blood pressure and it was 156 over 89. Figured maybe quitting the BP meds might have been a bad idea. They were causing my feet and ankles to swell and hurt like hell. Ain't felt real sporty all day. I've got an appointment with my family doc tomorrow afternoon.
I am on blood pressure meds as well. I don't even know I am on it but surely do when I haven't taken it. I have lost 55 lbs. since January 15 and feel better every day. Staying more active too and that helps with all kinds of things.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Those aren’t good numbers. Need to find the right meds that don’t cause you other issues.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figure you guys might never get away with it there......but when I installed my field lines, I ran the last section out in the woods till the gravel bed was flush with the ground. If it gets saturated, it can drain out there.

The last few years in Hawaii after we bought the house, any new septic permits for property closer than XX to a water source or the ocean required this newfangled conical/upright cylindrical septic tank that had some sort of evaporation/transpiration thing going on

Supposedly the water that eventually came out of the system was drinkable

All I know is it was costing more than DOUBLE what a standard system cost and people were having all kinds of issues with them but that may have been lack of knowledge on the installer's part

They looked like a big conical tapered moonshine still

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Somebody got ahold of a Japanese guy's phone at work and changed all the contacts
To sugarbritches
So he had me calling different numbers getting their real names he's to shy so
I was asking is this sugarbritches when they answered
He said please stop doing that.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
9:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would have loved to make the trip west and joined you guys - that’s a big $$ commitment though, and just couldn’t swing it.
Talked to Clint yesterday and I guess there was a more race oriented gtg the same day in NorCal. A friend of his came from Iowa. That wasn’t cheap.