Not So Pro 3

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
8:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Morning / Evening All. Massive thunderstorm rolled through just before 4am, haven’t seen a light show like that in years. Was really hoping to get the lawn cut before leaving town, will need to see if the water soaks in fast enough, puddles everywhere.
I need to do the same cutting routine here.
Getting to near 90f after 2.25" of yesterday's liquids, today is claiming to be rain-free, and more of the liquids forecasted for the at least each of the next 5 planet rotations per the guessers.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to do the same cutting routine here.
Getting to near 90f after 2.25" of yesterday's liquids, today is claiming to be rain-free, and more of the liquids forecasted for the at least each of the next 5 planet rotations per the guessers.
They are predicting drying conditions for the next 36-48 hours so I may just leave the office early tomorrow and do it then.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
9:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cool literature!!
I thought it was pretty cool. It had all the pricing for the '64 model line. I looked up the prices with the inflation calculator and you can basically multiply the prices by 10 to convert to today's money. I'll post a picture later today.
Looks great!
Thanks, I'm overall very happy with it.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey got to run a Dolmar you ported yesterday. For an ape that’s known for conservative work saws that saw was nasty. It’s @davidwyby saw and it got everyone’s attention.
It’s a fun feeling, eh? My MMWS 462 got attention at the Twin Cities G2G last December, and I wasn’t even trying for that.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a heck of a bolt together Ed. Are the reinforced verticals an option or just based on sizing and snow load. If you don't mind sharing who's the manufacturer?

There's a distributor for them about an hour away. They guys who did the install were from Illinois. Last Halloween it took 3 guys 1 day to put it up in the snow.
I think the verticals are standard, maybe it's just on something of this size too, not sure but I know I didn't option that.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey got to run a Dolmar you ported yesterday. For an ape that’s known for conservative work saws that saw was nasty. It’s @davidwyby saw and it got everyone’s attention.

It’s a fun feeling, eh? My MMWS 462 got attention at the Twin Cities G2G last December, and I wasn’t even trying for that.
Even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Ported chainsaws are a passing fad, just a smoke & mirror show that will soon be forgotten about.

Soon a ported chainsaw will be a distant memory, filed in the history books, with the likes of, rubik's cube, chia pet, tide pods swallowing, beanie babies, cabbage patch kids, fidget spinners, skinny jeans, hula hoop, etc, etc,,,

It's a long list of things people find hip & trendy, then like a one hit wonder, they fall off the map, into dusty corners of history.