Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ported chainsaws are a passing fad, just a smoke & mirror show that will soon be forgotten about.

Soon a ported chainsaw will be a distant memory, filed in the history books, with the likes of, rubik's cube, chia pet, tide pods swallowing, beanie babies, cabbage patch kids, fidget spinners, skinny jeans, hula hoop, etc, etc,,,

It's a long list of things people find hip & trendy, then like a one hit wonder, they fall off the map, into dusty corners of history.
My pet rock is still relevant.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
12:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ported chainsaws are a passing fad, just a smoke & mirror show that will soon be forgotten about.

Soon a ported chainsaw will be a distant memory, filed in the history books, with the likes of, rubik's cube, chia pet, tide pods swallowing, beanie babies, cabbage patch kids, fidget spinners, skinny jeans, hula hoop, etc, etc,,,

It's a long list of things people find hip & trendy, then like a one hit wonder, they fall off the map, into dusty corners of history.
In all seriousness, as the saw manufacturer's continue to improve saw engine design, leaving less and less for the builders to improve upon, you could very well be right. But until then, I’ll still enjoy them, as compared to their stock variants.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
6:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good evening guys & dads

My son [21] took me out for lunch/dinner but got here early…👍
so we got to the all you can eat place that was still serving breakfast 🤨
So we chomped on bacon, sausages, beans, eggs, hash browns, waffles, toast. and then went back for a second plate full 👍👍

The shorts is…my son got the bill that was half the price of what he though the lunch/dinner would cost 😉….

Anyhow it was great to see him and that he made the time to come over..

We spoke about many things and also a few of the messages he hadn’t really replied to.

But hopefully he will understand that not all messages need a reply but some do 🤔😉👍

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
12:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon goons. Hot here so I’m doing a partial Dallas on the couch while also making 20 pounds of sloppy joes for the vfw auxiliary purse bingo this week. I should be done already but the heat has me doing them in the house versus the blackstone. I have a couple days yet so no need to rush. Back to the grind tomorrow. Looking to be a rainy week here.

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy Father's day. Went to church, went to lunch. Both my kids and some of the grand kids called me. Went and shot my dad's old Winchester pump 22 like I do every Father's day. He's been gone for almost 25 years and I still shed a little tear every time I shoot that rifle.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon goons. Hot here so I’m doing a partial Dallas on the couch while also making 20 pounds of sloppy joes for the vfw auxiliary purse bingo this week. I should be done already but the heat has me doing them in the house versus the blackstone. I have a couple days yet so no need to rush. Back to the grind tomorrow. Looking to be a rainy week here.
Is that slacking little bish still on self ban??

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We stained the outside of ours today. Hoping to get the deck done tomorrow. Finally got a dry stretch.
My deck is due for a finish too. That staining you been doing recently are you happy with the results? Is there really a good oil based product like Cuprinol used to be DJ? What have you been using and do you like it? Thx man, Sorry for the interrogation.