Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning / Evening All. A little hobbled here this morning, my sciatica is flaring up in a way it hasn’t in 20+ years. The body aging faster than the mind and attitude really sucks.
Hang in there Gary, pretty soon, these recurring aches will stop recurring. You get used to them always being there. It's the disappearing then coming back that is the problem.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
6:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. I hope Tuesday treats everyone OK today.

Last night I had another dream about witnessing multiple tornadoes from my house, and scrambling to get my family to safety. I would call this dream recurring, except it’s different every time. Same scenario, different view from the house, different colors in the sky, different clouds, etc… This has been happening about once a week for a couple months now.

Last edited:

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Loony661 just do better...
Old mate had the grader sledging, drifting, and at one point even had the front wheels off the ground.
View attachment 421044View attachment 421045
Happens here too. I don’t have enough traction to pull the front wheels off the ground, but if the ground is too compacted, it’ll start to slide me into the ditch up front and as I pick up on the blade, then the rear drives will start to spin and drift. It’s wicked sometimes. And frustrating when trying to cut the defects out of the road, or cut deep enough to have enough material for a good spread.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
7:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happens here too. I don’t have enough traction to pull the front wheels off the ground, but if the ground is too compacted, it’ll start to slide me into the ditch up front and as I pick up on the blade, then the rear drives will start to spin and drift. It’s wicked sometimes. And frustrating when trying to cut the defects out of the road, or cut deep enough to have enough material for a good spread.
Pics of good spread.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hang in there Gary, pretty soon, these recurring aches will stop recurring. You get used to them always being there. It's the disappearing then coming back that is the problem.
Haven’t been to the Chiro for a couple years because I’m a slacker. Will try and get back in and try and get some relief, has always worked for me before.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. I hope Tuesday treats everyone OK today.

Last night I had another dream about witnessing multiple tornadoes from my house, and scrambling to get my family to safety. I would call this dream recurring, except it’s different every time. Same scenario, different view from the house, different colors in the sky, different clouds, etc… This has been happening about once a week for a couple months now.
In the words of the great monkey I’d move