Not So Pro 3

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank goodness I downloaded what I think may possibly be the correct manual, otherwise I would have loosened the pump center screws (that's the one I thought was coming off).
If so, I'd have to get a service technician to set the pump's timings lol,

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
5:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wrong time of year but you can come over and eliminate a few of these rabbits I have running around here.
Dog took off after one on Friday when my wife let him out. She had to chase after and was not happy.
He jumps one with me and I just tell him no and he stops..
I also think they ate some wiring off the kids car as it won't start. They ate the trailer brake wiring off my enclosed once.
Be a good time to get in some bow practice from the back deck.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wrong time of year but you can come over and eliminate a few of these rabbits I have running around here.
Dog took off after one on Friday when my wife let him out. She had to chase after and was not happy.
He jumps one with me and I just tell him no and he stops..
I also think they ate some wiring off the kids car as it won't start. They ate the trailer brake wiring off my enclosed once.

Wrong time of year as in out-of-season or you don't want to deal with the fleas?

If out of season, the keyword is "Nuisance animal"

If you still want to clean them and not deal with fleas, I was taught a trick a few years back by a coworker. Put the expired bunny in a paper shopping bag, on top of a paper towel soaked in a tablespoon of bleach. Set the bag on its side some distance away from anywhere you wouldn't want fleas. Wait 20 minutes and the fleas leave the carcass. It has worked for me dozens of times

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
@John Wargo I rode my buddies Dyna, I didn't take the troublehead, that thing is a bar hopper close to home. Now that I'm getting old I wanna ride one of those Cadillacs like you have. You have to ride out route 31 through bedford and somerset, it's God's country. Stop in Shanksville too to see the flight 93 memorial. It's a somber place.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
good morning folks,

I am in the realm of the diesel pump on the tractor, now it is important to keep the tongue in the right place so that the Upper timings are correct.
That is, gotta find them first lol
Perkins 1004-40T, Delphi pump
Same here
I have to work on this massey it has a reverse 3 cylinder Mitsubishi diesal engine
The rear now front main seal is bad spewing oil.
I'm trying to figure out the diesal pump mounting if it's keyway or timed some other way before i take it apart.
Info is scarce on these little engines
They want 188.00 for a service manual no binder just loose pages i guess.IMG_20240517_173118.jpg

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wrong time of year as in out-of-season or you don't want to deal with the fleas?

If out of season, the keyword is "Nuisance animal"

If you still want to clean them and not deal with fleas, I was taught a trick a few years back by a coworker. Put the expired bunny in a paper shopping bag, on top of a paper towel soaked in a tablespoon of bleach. Set the bag on its side some distance away from anywhere you wouldn't want fleas. Wait 20 minutes and the fleas leave the carcass. It has worked for me dozens of times

I don't want to deal with the fleas.
I'll have to try that trick, never heard of it.

ray benson

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here
I have to work on this massey it has a reverse 3 cylinder Mitsubishi diesal engine
I'm trying to figure out the diesal pump mounting if it's keyway or timed some other way before i take it apart.
They want 188.00 for a service manual no binder just loose pages i guess.View attachment 420806
Couldn't find it on the web. Cheapest find was 10 bucks
https://autoepcservice.com/product/...0gc1715gc1720-series-workshop-service-manual/

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@John Wargo I rode my buddies Dyna, I didn't take the troublehead, that thing is a bar hopper close to home. Now that I'm getting old I wanna ride one of those Cadillacs like you have. You have to ride out route 31 through bedford and somerset, it's God's country. Stop in Shanksville too to see the flight 93 memorial. It's a somber place.

If you want to go distance comfortably, the bigger bikes are definitely where it's at.
Even though it wasn't that much smaller, there was a big difference between my old Road King to my Street Glide on the highways

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Same here
They want 188.00 for a service manual no binder just loose pages i guess.View attachment 420806
I found my manual here:
Thank the gods that I am a member of a MF facebook group, they guided me to workshop manuals for Perkins.

Tomorrow's plan is to get rid of the radiator and belts, then we will go inside the timing house where we will find all the drives, i.e. to the goods where we can set the engine up on the zero points.
I am going to buy a service tool, a small MF dick that will go in and keep the diesel pump spot on to the pump hub.

Since I hope not to have to do the job again, I buy sealing rings, gaskets, thermostat, water hoses, air filter, etc.

This season is fully booked, fixing the tractor, wrecking my brother's trailer, cleaning up my fallen down barn, helping the neighbor and re-roofing his house.

Next season is also fully booked as I will start building the barn.
And I hope to squeeze in some work on my house too!

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's definitely on my list of places to hit

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you want to go distance comfortably, the bigger bikes are definitely where it's at.
Even though it wasn't that much smaller, there was a big difference between my old Road King to my Street Glide on the highways
Biker trash. How did the daughters speech go Ed?