beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fughin bullchit doctor fughin bullchit..
Tell me about it. I’m on visit number five and still nothing resolved with this gout shìt. Had an appointment Monday never even sent the order for bloodwork in til Tuesday afternoon. Finally got results Wednesday afternoon, they still haven’t been read by the doc. I called and cursed em out yesterday afternoon and this morning. The doc wasn’t in today…five fukkin minutes of the guys time is all it would require to get me what I need. Talk about pissed!!!!

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nipple piercing.
He already has those
Just not sure where the one end goes
Or maybe I'm a touch smarter than @dall gives me credit for?
lol did I ever say anything different?
You would have to be! Lol
Are you trying to say something uncle Larry ?
Tell me about it. I’m on visit number five and still nothing resolved with this gout shìt. Had an appointment Monday never even sent the order for bloodwork in til Tuesday afternoon. Finally got results Wednesday afternoon, they still haven’t been read by the doc. I called and cursed em out yesterday afternoon and this morning. The doc wasn’t in today…five fukkin minutes of the guys time is all it would require to get me what I need. Talk about pissed!!!!
lol I tell them I’ll take my money somewhere else and I have told them that the pain management they sent me to was a waste of time
I’ve fired one cardiologist and told the next one why

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol I tell them I’ll take my money somewhere else and I have told them that the pain management they sent me to was a waste of time
I’ve fired one cardiologist and told the next one why
The entire healthcare system is a mess. It’s really sad freakin sad. Around here everything is owned by one hospital. You can’t even find a family doctor that’s not affiliated. They kinda got you by the balls that’s why I try to not go at all.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The entire healthcare system is a mess. It’s really sad freakin sad. Around here everything is owned by one hospital. You can’t even find a family doctor that’s not affiliated. They kinda got you by the balls that’s why I try to not go at all.
theres 2 here
and i will use one to get what i need from the other
you tell them that the other system is doing what is asked then they will help

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow..... Only in Jamestown ...You will NOT believe what just happened.. I pulled into the gas station to get a drink. When I walked up I noticed these two cops watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas.. I saw her and thought, "Is she stupid?!! With the cops right there too?!"
But anyway, I went in and got my drink. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked outside and the woman's arm was on FIRE! She was swinging her arm and running around going crazy! I ran outside and the cops had put her on the ground and were putting the fire out with their COFFEE!!
Then they SHOT HER!! 😲 Being the concerned citizen I am, I asked the cops why they shot a woman who needed help.. The cop looked me dead in my eyes and said ... "WAVING A FIREARM!"

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ain't made one yet. Gotta get something done about my knee too.
Mri is the next thing to try again may 11
It’s been a dr appointment or therapy once a week since Feb for me
Once mri is done then I’d say a couple days until back Dr appointment

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow..... Only in Jamestown ...You will NOT believe what just happened.. I pulled into the gas station to get a drink. When I walked up I noticed these two cops watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas.. I saw her and thought, "Is she stupid?!! With the cops right there too?!"
But anyway, I went in and got my drink. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked outside and the woman's arm was on FIRE! She was swinging her arm and running around going crazy! I ran outside and the cops had put her on the ground and were putting the fire out with their COFFEE!!
Then they SHOT HER!! 😲 Being the concerned citizen I am, I asked the cops why they shot a woman who needed help.. The cop looked me dead in my eyes and said ... "WAVING A FIREARM!"
Moderator needs to move this to the JOKE Forum/Page
JEST JOKING.