Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just talking with some millwrights from Canuckistan. Found out about another unit of commie measurement. @JoeDirt & @GCJenks204 . The guy said maple syrup to goose feathers is a known unit. Anyone care to confirm these new measurements for me? Franks a lot.
just gotta wonder what they are doing with that combination

did you ask for pictures ?

im sure gary has been there done that kinda thing

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow..... Only in Jamestown ...You will NOT believe what just happened.. I pulled into the gas station to get a drink. When I walked up I noticed these two cops watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas.. I saw her and thought, "Is she stupid?!! With the cops right there too?!"
But anyway, I went in and got my drink. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked outside and the woman's arm was on FIRE! She was swinging her arm and running around going crazy! I ran outside and the cops had put her on the ground and were putting the fire out with their COFFEE!!
Then they SHOT HER!! 😲 Being the concerned citizen I am, I asked the cops why they shot a woman who needed help.. The cop looked me dead in my eyes and said ... "WAVING A FIREARM!"
Had me goin’ there fer a minute..

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just talking with some millwrights from Canuckistan. Found out about another unit of commie measurement. @JoeDirt & @GCJenks204 . The guy said maple syrup to goose feathers is a known unit. Anyone care to confirm these new measurements for me? Franks a lot.
I can promise you, they, you or both were drunk and talking non-sense.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
6:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag