Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
GoldMember
Local time
1:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to attempt to go an entire day without telling any of my coworkers to GFY or to light themselves on fire.
Or to cram themselves up their own asśhole.
Sometimes one just has to hope for the impossible.
Did you make it all day or break down and tell the f-tards exactly what they can do and with what they can do it with. I will admit I made it almost 30 seconds before I started in.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
🤦🏻‍♂️

You sir, are relentless with trolling lol

Guy can't go enjoy a beer at a bar, without being accused of it being a gay bar.

Guy can't go have a few cold ones, without being accused of butt stuff with other dudes.

If there ever was a closet dweller living out vicarious fantasies, through others, it's him.

Linker will be back in a few days. Then he will have his mark back, and he will be onto goat sex jokes again.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guy can't go enjoy a beer at a bar, without being accused of it being a gay bar.

Guy can't go have a few cold ones, without being accused of butt stuff with other dudes.

If there ever was a closet dweller living out vicarious fantasies, through others, it's him.

Linker will be back in a few days. Then he will have his mark back, and he will be onto goat sex jokes again.
His words not mine
I can’t help it that he hangs around with his gay friends and they got him drunk
I've said it before. If he ever gets his head cracked open, literally the only thing that will come out of it will be butt sex. Homo butt sex....

Good night :D
Go wet the bed wandy

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag