High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That police chief is clearly just a pawn in the game. A “yes man”. No one with a fully developed brain would think that reducing police presence is a good idea, let alone announcing it publicly… That’s flat out asking for higher crime rates.

ALL hell is gonna break loose.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Street justice has always been my favorite.

And you know what...My buddy Matt owns a restaurant/bar on the south side..he's never recovered from KoVid financially, he's down to being open 2 days a week and he's dreading the problems this is gonna create, it's already a zoo there.

These little Ponys that make this sh!t up are very seldom the recipients of this, this time they just might get a taste of what it's like to be terrorized...

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That police chief is clearly just a pawn in the game. A “yes man”. No one with a fully developed brain would think that reducing police presence is a good idea, let alone announcing it publicly… That’s flat out asking for higher crime rates.

I'm not an ass kisser of cops..

But...

I understand because I'm a functional adult that society needs order or it descends in to the pits of hell..I was talking to a cop at a gas station one day and he laughed and said I wish the MOB would come back..they would've kept these cry babies burning the streets down under control..

Crime isn't going anywhere..it's part of the human condition, who do you want to control it ?

little kids with Uzi's shooting indiscriminately at random people or a bunch of grown ass men that keep the streets quiet and handle business behind closed doors...

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
3:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wrong and wrong. $500 for the 4. Apparently they were over $1000 from the dealer.
Damn, that's pricey. Store cost for a chain out in CA are the prices I listed, walk in prices are right around my estimate. (Brief disclaimer, all prices given are for products we're no longer carrying)
Working here has made me realize just how insane the markup is at retail parts stores. Wipers and bulbs are probably the worst offenders, air filters are a close second. Oil and oil filters aren't too bad if you get whatever the oil change deal is, but it's still more expensive than Walmart or Rockauto. If I'm gonna overpay for parts, I'm gonna go to the dealer and at least get better quality parts.
Bulbs are a couple bucks to get, $10+ out the door. Radiators have huge markups but that's because the manufacturers gotta sell cheap to compete, you gotta warranty the cheap stuff that fails 2-3 times before you get a good one, the distributor needs a margin big enough to cover the 2 that fail, you gotta get them cheap to sell them at a reasonable price, etc, etc. Dealers are kinda meh. I know a few that buy the cheapest or 2nd cheapest parts for their oil changes, filters, wipers, etc. And their pricing can be nuts! Premium Guard, who's filters are anywhere from 90 cents for an oil filter to mebbe 8 bucks for an air filter as store cost makes oem filters for Kia, Hyundia, and others.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
10:48 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm not an ass kisser of cops..

But...

I understand because I'm a functional adult that society needs order or it descends in to the pits of hell..I was talking to a cop at a gas station one day and he laughed and said I wish the MOB would come back..they would've kept these cry babies burning the streets down under control..

Crime isn't going anywhere..it's part of the human condition, who do you want to control it ?

little kids with Uzi's shooting indiscriminately at random people or a bunch of grown ass men that keep the streets quiet and handle business behind closed doors...
A few years ago now the cops here were tasked with shutting down weed gangs. Brown fullas on Harleys buying up ag stuff with cash was a bad look apparently. The boys in blue mostly succeeded.

The Asian meth gangs in Range Rovers that replaced the brown fullas on Harleys are not considered an improvement.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
A few years ago now the cops here were tasked with shutting down weed gangs. Brown fullas on Harleys buying up ag stuff with cash was a bad look apparently. The boys in blue mostly succeeded.

The Asian meth gangs in Range Rovers that replaced the brown fullas on Harleys are not considered an improvement.

There were some Chinese nationals that were busted in my area a few weeks ago that had 240lbs of weed laced with Fentanyl..

You have to be a special kind of retarded to use drugs off the street now..unless you know the plug, you're buying sh!t that's been stepped on by God only knows who and cut with who knows what..

Last edited: