Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
1:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pictures of bish
Andy I can't post pics knowing they are going to a family man like yourself. Let's just say I'm a fool for her stockings LOL. You remember that old song right? Maybe not your a little young. But I'm sure @Kiwioilboiler can post the song when he gets on here a little later. She is a bad girl!! I'll leave it to your imagination tonight. LOL

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
10:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not a lot. We were rebuilding the kids front forks then my brother in law stopped…so I got to watch him drink beer for a while.

What’s going on in Cali?
Nothing really exciting. Been working on an old Saleen wing for my Foxbody. Should be changing a fork seal on the oldest boys bike. Thanks for the reminder lol.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nothing really exciting. Been working on an old Saleen wing for my Foxbody. Should be changing a fork seal on the oldest boys bike. Thanks for the reminder lol.
Them old mustangs were fun. Most of em around here are clapped out now.
We gotta do the shock next then he should be good for the summer.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@cuinrearview has a picture of bish
I changed phones and deleted a lot of shît, bish will live on though somewhere on the forums. I'm sure @dall has her on his wall, I was supposed to get her up to Kevin's that year to meet him. I'm not a good wing man. I usually need one.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I changed phones and deleted a lot of shît, bish will live on though somewhere on the forums. I'm sure @dall has her on his wall, I was supposed to get her up to Kevin's that year to meet him. I'm not a good wing man. I usually need one.
A true friend would take a trip to the postal office on the off chance.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I didn’t save her picture or any other posted female picture