Not So Pro 3

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Andy I can't post pics knowing they are going to a family man like yourself. Let's just say I'm a fool for her stockings LOL. You remember that old song right? Maybe not your a little young. But I'm sure @Kiwioilboiler can post the song when he gets on here a little later. She is a bad girl!! I'll leave it to your imagination tonight. LOL
What establishment are you at? Saw a Ford Explorer in cranberry with Komatsu logos on it. Thought maybe you was slumming it in Butler County.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What establishment are you at? Saw a Ford Explorer in cranberry with Komatsu logos on it. Thought maybe you was slumming it in Butler County.
Spending the night in Columbus. Komatsu duty tomorrow. Missed Attica again tonight.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s crazy. Same ball joints are $30 on rock auto. Moog is garbage IMO. I put them in a buddies Yota and one snapped after about two weeks.
Working here has made me realize just how insane the markup is at retail parts stores. Wipers and bulbs are probably the worst offenders, air filters are a close second. Oil and oil filters aren't too bad if you get whatever the oil change deal is, but it's still more expensive than Walmart or Rockauto. If I'm gonna overpay for parts, I'm gonna go to the dealer and at least get better quality parts.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
4:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You guys might not hear from me this summer.
That police chief is clearly just a pawn in the game. A “yes man”. No one with a fully developed brain would think that reducing police presence is a good idea, let alone announcing it publicly… That’s flat out asking for higher crime rates.