Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Already tried on an inconspicuous area. Guaranteed a paint burner. But hey now I recognize fire may be good outside the garage.

I'm gonna try this stuff. You ever use it? Rapidtac from Merlin, Oregon. Of course the same dude that recommended it is the one to say wrap that front end. LOLView attachment 412285
you used alot of lube ?
cant just dry pop that *s-word
thought some like it

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Already tried on an inconspicuous area. Guaranteed a paint burner. But hey now I recognize fire may be good outside the garage.

I'm gonna try this stuff. You ever use it? Rapidtac from Merlin, Oregon. Of course the same dude that recommended it is the one to say wrap that front end. LOLView attachment 412285
I have not seen that product

I’ve used Stoners products for years in my auto detailing processes

That adhesive just looks nasty

Let us know what works for you

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s not political to me. I’ve looked at the science from as unbiased sources as I could find. Our actions in treating the only home we have like a garbage dump surely have had an effect. However, when you look at all the historical environmental data that has been collected it’s pretty clear the earth has a natural warming and cooling cycle, and I’m pretty sure the Dinosaurs weren’t riding around in fords and chevy’s.
Frankly, I’m much less concerned about the atmosphere than I am out our water supply. While I am incredibly lucky to live in a place with an abundance of water very few places do. What I see happening on the west coast of the US with water and the battle between food production and other human uses is just the start of the problems on our content and other parts of the world are already in more critical situations.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 412276View attachment 412277View attachment 412278
Oh what a fuggin good time. The is the one and only wrap this old boy is doing. Hoping to save the paint, depending on my patience this afternoon.

Try Stoners Tarminator on the adhesive, usually available at most auto parts stores in the car care section
I've had very good results with Goo Gone for adhesive removal. Small amount of product application, let it soak in for a while, wipe most off and rinse with water.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My great nephew bought this *s-word IMG_20240313_165643.jpg
225.00 for a beat up tree service saw and it's a assisted starter bastard
Over the year's I gave him and his mom 2 028s a woodboss and super a jonsereds 920 a 372 and a 170
He said this thing doesn't run right
I said get used to it that saw is for elderly people to run.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It’s not political to me. I’ve looked at the science from as unbiased sources as I could find. Our actions in treating the only home we have like a garbage dump surely have had an effect. However, when you look at all the historical environmental data that has been collected it’s pretty clear the earth has a natural warming and cooling cycle, and I’m pretty sure the Dinosaurs weren’t riding around in fords and chevy’s.

This too.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Of course that's 100% true Brad. All I'm saying is that I personally feel that it's a combination of man made and a natural process that is driving climate change.

I just wish people could have civil conversations about this and a great many other issues....
We’re looking in the wrong direction to some extent with the co2 problem. The tree huggers want you to believe it’s deforestation. The puppet masters want you to think it’s co2 emissions from IC. It’s true everyone has an agenda. I read a white paper from a pretty brilliant environmental scientist who actually studied the vehicle by which our planet recycles o2 and co2. That would actually be the thing that makes up about 80% of our planet’s surface. Climate warming could be pretty quickly halted if we seed the ocean with minerals that plankton likes and stop dumping trash in it🤷🏼‍♂️

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I had someone accuse me of causing excessive co2 emissions because I supplement my home heat, by using my fireplace insert and burning wood. I asked them what wood does when it decomposes naturally, to which they had no answer. I told them wood and most organic matter emits methane, a hydrocarbon, and co2 when it decomposes anyway, so why not use that and offset the use of fossil fuel for keeping my home warm?

That's my one proud moment where I kept my composure and had a civil conversation with an environmentalist. I support keeping things clean, and not polluting, but how much is too much?

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Frankly, I’m much less concerned about the atmosphere than I am out our water supply. While I am incredibly lucky to live in a place with an abundance of water very few places do. What I see happening on the west coast of the US with water and the battle between food production and other human uses is just the start of the problems on our content and other parts of the world are already in more critical situations.
I’m 100% with you there Gary. If I ever won the lottery you’d find me in Africa digging water well on my dime.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

A kid I went to HS with got a degree in Geology and Environmental Sciences told me water is where it's at. Our natural resources won't keep pace with our growing population.

People with vagitosis will say "you just hate people of color"

No..I have more dark friends than the the people that make that *s-word up...but..you know how that goes..