Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
your butt plug not sealing up ? @Mastermind can get one just your size
Once again you show an affinity for all things ass! I would say you need to get laid, but I am not sure how that works for you now. Might want to stop thinking about men's asses!

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Once again you show an affinity for all things ass! I would say you need to get laid, but I am not sure how that works for you now. Might want to stop thinking about men's asses!
He needs to get laid for sure. That cures a lot of things.

Edit: disclaimer, I’m not offering.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you are the one saying you cant control your *a-hole anymore
no where did i offer to help you either
so why are you upset ?
you are the one telling your own secret about not holding gas

Lnk

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you are the one saying you cant control your *a-hole anymore
no where did i offer to help you either
so why are you upset ?
you are the one telling your own secret about not holding gas
I guess you are unable to determine when someone is just trying to be humourous. Also, you like to always take digs, with the intent to irritate people. Nothing you have said so far has irritated me, so keep trying if that is your intent. You definitely seem angry lately, and many of us have been talking about an intervention, as nearly 41% of those that have had gender reassignment surgery have become successfully suicidal. We actually are concerned for you Dallas.

Now, will this paragraph result in more anger, or will you see the additional attempt at humor? Lighten up Francis.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess you are unable to determine when someone is just trying to be humourous. Also, you like to always take digs, with the intent to irritate people. Nothing you have said so far has irritated me, so keep trying if that is your intent. You definitely seem angry lately, and many of us have been talking about an intervention, as nearly 41% of those that have had gender reassignment surgery have become successfully suicidal. We actually are concerned for you Dallas.

Now, will this paragraph result in more anger, or will you see the additional attempt at humor? Lighten up Francis.
If you think I’m angry then you don’t know how to read people

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag

I can just about guarantee Dallas had a smile on his face. Maybe someday you’ll meet him/her/them and then have the proverbial “ah-ha” moment.

Lnk

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can just about guarantee Dallas had a smile on his face. Maybe someday you’ll meet him/her/them and then have the proverbial “ah-ha” moment.
We met at Randy's, we are good. We pretty much fugg with each other for the lulz...

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all

31 on the way to 41, windy and cloudy, if the weather dart throwers are to be believed

Just got about 15 pounds of corned beef rinsed and soaking in cold water cause the kids, spouses, and out laws are headed over for brunch

I will oven roast the corned beef in foil packets with mustard rub and sliced onions and then pull and rest them and kick the oven up and do a couple of pans of roasted cabbage, spuds, and carrots

Tomorrow is my 46th wedding anniversary and is also the boss's hopefully final visit with the neurosurgeon, so she can ditch the torture neck brace and get on with PT

We are driving down to Seward to spend a few nights at a new vacation cabin setup for our anniversary

Not much to do down there this time of year so it should be peaceful and relaxing

Carry on

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning all

31 on the way to 41, windy and cloudy, if the weather dart throwers are to be believed

Just got about 15 pounds of corned beef rinsed and soaking in cold water cause the kids, spouses, and out laws are headed over for brunch

I will oven roast the corned beef in foil packets with mustard rub and sliced onions and then pull and rest them and kick the oven up and do a couple of pans of roasted cabbage, spuds, and carrots

Tomorrow is my 46th wedding anniversary and is also the boss's hopefully final visit with the neurosurgeon, so she can ditch the torture neck brace and get on with PT

We are driving down to Seward to spend a few nights at a new vacation cabin setup for our anniversary

Not much to do down there this time of year so it should be peaceful and relaxing

Carry on
so you are trying to say you are gonna try to get lucky