Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While funny, I don’t think there’s anyone to blame really. It’s just where we are at in the earth’s natural cycle.
I'm of the opinion that the amount of CO2 being emitted by millions, and possibly billions of internal combustion engines, plus tens of thousands of coal fired power plants could be having maybe a slight effect on our climate. The fact that this has become a "political" issue is sad.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm of the opinion that the amount of CO2 being emitted by millions, and possibly billions of internal combustion engines, plus tens of thousands of coal fired power plants could be having maybe a slight effect on our climate. The fact that this has become a "political" issue is sad.
It shouldn't be political, man made co2 is .04% of the co2 in our atmosphere. And nitrogen makes up 80%. So we are talking about .04% of a small percentage of our atmosphere. Got to have something to try to scare the people with I guess.

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While funny, I don’t think there’s anyone to blame really. It’s just where we are at in the earth’s natural cycle.

It shouldn't be political, man made co2 is .04% of the co2 in our atmosphere. And nitrogen makes up 80%. So we are talking about .04% of a small percentage of our atmosphere. Got to have something to try to scare the people with I guess.

No, it shouldn't be used as a political agenda and the "scientists" shouldn't be allowed to warp and twist and bend the statistics to suit the various agendas

It is close to impossible to have an informed and educated opinion on the subject because which lies/truths do you believe?

"Science" has become just as bloated and corrupt as politics, education, religion, or any other entity that is chuck full of talking heads all vying to be heard

Swing the ban hammer

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The atmosphere is roughly 0.04% CO2, but humans have contributed about 33% of that, since 1850. But if you and Exxon say we shouldn't care.....cool.

LOL

Lnk

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The atmosphere is roughly 0.04% CO2, but humans have contributed about 33% of that, since 1850. But if you and Exxon say we shouldn't care.....cool.

LOL
Forget it.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I agree.

The part I don't trust is who is trying to obtain power from it and why.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
It’s not political to me. I’ve looked at the science from as unbiased sources as I could find. Our actions in treating the only home we have like a garbage dump surely have had an effect. However, when you look at all the historical environmental data that has been collected it’s pretty clear the earth has a natural warming and cooling cycle, and I’m pretty sure the Dinosaurs weren’t riding around in fords and chevy’s.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s not political to me. I’ve looked at the science from as unbiased sources as I could find. Our actions in treating the only home we have like a garbage dump surely have had an effect. However, when you look at all the historical environmental data that has been collected it’s pretty clear the earth has a natural warming and cooling cycle, and I’m pretty sure the Dinosaurs weren’t riding around in fords and chevy’s.
Of course that's 100% true Brad. All I'm saying is that I personally feel that it's a combination of man made and a natural process that is driving climate change.

I just wish people could have civil conversations about this and a great many other issues....

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
what about dodges and fiats with dick mirrors ?

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
get yourself a rubber eraser wheel that goes on a drill
Already tried on an inconspicuous area. Guaranteed a paint burner. But hey now I recognize fire may be good outside the garage.

Try Stoners Tarminator on the adhesive, usually available at most auto parts stores in the car care section
I'm gonna try this stuff. You ever use it? Rapidtac from Merlin, Oregon. Of course the same dude that recommended it is the one to say wrap that front end. LOL20240317_120548.jpg

Lnk

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of course that's 100% true Brad. All I'm saying is that I personally feel that it's a combination of man made and a natural process that is driving climate change.

I just wish people could have civil conversations about this and a great many other issues....
We can Randy, but only in person. Hard to have those I essentially text messages. Now I have to get back to my '51 Ferguson, my chainsaw and my power-trac to get this wood up the hill. :borra2: