Not So Pro 3

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah snow machines are really a waste of money here anymore. Especially this year. Even in the UP. They had to cancel the dog sled race up there.
Yeah i still have some family in the Soo and they got about 24” all winter. I have family near Marquette too and they normally see about 10ft, but this year they got about 3ft and melted soon after and never piled up.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah snow machines are really a waste of money here anymore. Especially this year. Even in the UP. They had to cancel the dog sled race up th

The West is catching snow.
We are mowing grass here today.
The joy of grass mowing.
At least we have bikes, boats and bugs.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy Sunday. I finished up that first tree, hauled all out to the clearing. Going to think on the next one as it is leaning against a 10" branch of another. I really don't like cutting live trees unless they pose a danger to something. Will take some pictures and seek out advice from some of you fine folks. As always, stay safe.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
This thread is awesome, just read about 30 pages haha. I can only imagine the gold in the previous 7700 pages!
You’d be wise to read more than 30 pages before posting much here. This thread has been around almost as long as the forum in one shape or another. Tight knit group of good folks.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. Happy Sunday.

Father in law and I are going to fire up an AMC 360 this afternoon and break in the cam. We built a makeshift engine run-in stand from an old Jeep frame with the radiator still in place and whatnot. It works great.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
While funny, I don’t think there’s anyone to blame really. It’s just where we are at in the earth’s natural cycle.
I actually ate things this past year that gave me more gas than usual, so I am really to blame, sorry.