Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
5:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, do my welder shift of 12 today then go home finish looking over and fixing a tree service 500i then move on to his chains and attempt to do another 20-30 of the 200+ sitting on my shop floor in a Rubbermaid container
If you have that much chain business, you should get an automated sharpener…

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
If you guys need something to make fun of me for in the future..

I never thought I'd say this..

But I listened to a show Dr. Phil did this morning and it was spot on..our coming generations are in BIG trouble.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks. I’m expecting 4 chainsaws in the mail today. I’m dreading leaving for the weekend and not having internet and then having to catch up on probably 10 pages of this thread.

You haven't even left yet, and I'm dreading you returning already.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With that kind of volume they can pay for themselves fairly quickly.
No saying if it will be that kind of volume all the time. Also never used one but does it automatically adjust to short an long teeth as you change the chains out. These chains have been saved up for awhile so when I get caught up between all the chains I do may be 30-40 a week when it’s tree and firewood season

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Happy B-day to your son. Enjoy it they grow up fast.

Please tell me you didn't get him a smart phone and a OPE account for his B-day gift.
Thanks! He’s a fun little guy.

No worries, they barely get any “screen time” at this house. I might be a bit of a hardass to my boys, but they already have a much better work ethic than most kids their ages. My wife and I are on the same page about that too. He wanted a real leather belt with a belt buckle that has a snake on it. So we found him one from Boot Barn. He should be happy with that!

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No saying if it will be that kind of volume all the time. Also never used one but does it automatically adjust to short an long teeth as you change the chains out. These chains have been saved up for awhile so when I get caught up between all the chains I do may be 30-40 a week when it’s tree and firewood season
How long is tree and firewood season for you?

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How long is tree and firewood season for you?
The tree guys go as long as they can until the weather gets bad, this year they went all year to some degree but I don’t get every tree guys sharpening yet just 3 of them, but I may have a couple big ones in the works and if that happens I’ll maybe have to buy one. I also am doing the chains for a local guy that rents a firewood processor but that’s .404 just like the local logger that has me do his.