Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
2:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, it’s 2:45 AM and I’m with the boss in the emergency room. She’s having some kind of weird reaction to one or more medications, possibly the pain meds they gave he after surgery. She’s hallucinating and hearing and seeing things that obviously aren’t there. It’s caused her blood pressure to skyrocket again. Hopefully they can get a handle on what’s causing the issue.

Talk to you all later
Dammit. Hoping everything is ok.

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
12:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, it’s 2:45 AM and I’m with the boss in the emergency room. She’s having some kind of weird reaction to one or more medications, possibly the pain meds they gave he after surgery. She’s hallucinating and hearing and seeing things that obviously aren’t there. It’s caused her blood pressure to skyrocket again. Hopefully they can get a handle on what’s causing the issue.

Talk to you all later
Prayers!

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Talk to you all later
Never like seeing you post at this time of day, positive thoughts for Mrs Brown.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
3:19 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Talk to you all later
Hope they get it sorted quickly. Prayers sent!

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, happy Tuesday, hitting 60 again. Another beautiful spring day. Going to be mowing soon at this rate. Enjoy the day.
Winter ain’t over yet! At least not up here - in the 50’s for a couple more days, but then it drops down into the 20-30’s. I would bet it stays that way until mid-March or later.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Talk to you all later
The oxycodone they gave me did that to me
Hopefully it is over and blood pressure goes back down

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Talk to you all later
Will continue to pray for her Michael.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Talk to you all later
That's no good. Praying for her.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Our Granddaughter is out of school for a few days, with us today and tomorrow. She is on antibiotics for Strep throat.
Unfortunate that she’s sick, but still cool that you get to spend time with her when you otherwise wouldn’t.