Not So Pro 3

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
1:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dafuk i know? You're the engineer. We still call it R, but our 6 is like your 50 (gross guessimization).
R-value and U-factor (called K-value in fizziks) and the two units of thermal conductivity that I'm aware of. They are inverses of each other. (1/R)=U and (1/U)=R.

When I worked at Lowe's we carried R-13, 15, 19, 21, 23, and 30. Most builder-grade houses get the R-13 and 15.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
R-value and U-factor (called K-value in fizziks) and the two units of thermal conductivity that I'm aware of. They are inverses of each other. (1/R)=U and (1/U)=R.

When I worked at Lowe's we carried R-13, 15, 19, 21, 23, and 30. Most builder-grade houses get the R-13 and 15.
I’m pretty sure our new residential code is R24 wall assembly and R50 attic, with R16 in basement walls.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Richard’s. A week from today I get to start putting weight on my leg. I’m half way through the 6 weeks of this leg brace. Had to see a different pt person today and she had someone from orthotics and prosthetics make changes to my brace. Then he showed me where it should sit with the changes. No more brace slipping and moving when I stand up. Looking forward to being more independent.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening Richard’s. A week from today I get to start putting weight on my leg. I’m half way through the 6 weeks of this leg brace. Had to see a different pt person today and she had someone from orthotics and prosthetics make changes to my brace. Then he showed me where it should sit with the changes. No more brace slipping and moving when I stand up. Looking forward to being more independent.
back on your knees in no time lol

congrats on your progress though

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It hurts, and your a dik.
quit being a little girl and get it taken out
it wont hurt then
youll get use to eating without it
i have had a couple pulled on the back part because id eat corn nuts and jaw breakers and broke a couple
150 a tooth and pain was gone

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
quit being a little girl and get it taken out
it wont hurt then
youll get use to eating without it
i have had a couple pulled on the back part because id eat corn nuts and jaw breakers and broke a couple
150 a tooth and pain was gone
That's Mister Little Girl to you gawd dammit.