timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
6:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The evening news crew is filled with communists. I don't listen to their horseshit. No one else should either.
You needing some happy race time with the PA.possee @Not Happy Joe Dirt or some tree trimming time with 3 Idiots Tree Services??

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The stages don't bother me, they make the pit strategy a little more complex and give some credit to the Mark Martins and Michael McDowells. They do seem stupid on the small tracks like Martinsville and Bristol, but not enough that I'm not gonna watch.

The Gen 5 and Gen 6 cars were painful to watch. It was all bump drafting and tandem drafting the whole race. The Gen 7 cars have largely fixed that. They are a lot more handling and aero sensitive. We'll probably never see racing like the Gen 4 cars, but the Gen 7s are the closest it has been since.

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The stages don't bother me, they make the pit strategy a little more complex and give some credit to the Mark Martins and Michael McDowells. They do seem stupid on the small tracks like Martinsville and Bristol, but not enough that I'm not gonna watch.

The Gen 5 and Gen 6 cars were painful to watch. It was all bump drafting and tandem drafting the whole race. The Gen 7 cars have largely fixed that. They are a lot more handling and aero sensitive. We'll probably never see racing like the Gen 4 cars, but the Gen 7s are the closest it has been since.
Racing changed when Dale Earnhardt died

I usually just go watch a buddy race modifieds.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you ever get any of the gravy jobs?

That wasn't the worst. I also replaced a coolant flow control valve on a 3.0 diesel, and some other crap today.
Lord of the wrench did 3 used vehicle inspections he didn't bother to road test. They all got new brakes. He did a customer brake job too.
I like the bigger jobs.