Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
9:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Part of my remember regimen, repeat the ones I do remember, add too them as I can. Very difficult for me. I am trying.
No worries, I struggle with names as well without repetition or something specific that helps me remember them by. Now add in online names/persona and then actual names, on top of all the other names I need to remember, and it gets to be a lot. So I understand.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
11:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No worries, I struggle with names as well without repetition or something specific that helps me remember them by. Now add in online names/persona and then actual names, on top of all the other names I need to remember, and it gets to be a lot. So I understand.
Need not remember names, just a bunch of “old farts”. Is this the bingo lounge ??

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My name is easy to remember.
I had it legally changed last year to Mr. Dixie Normous.

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok kids, I've got an idea.
The neighbor to my north passed away.
I have a feeling the 4 kids will be wanting to chunk up the land and sell it.

We should all pitch in and buy it. Turn it into a theme park called not so pro land.
Petting zoo, slacking area, pig rental shed for Dallas. Randy can bale hay. And I won't end up with 8+ new neighbors.
Not sure Randy and Dallas will move though. I’ll donate sack kicks to Dallas though.