Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 404972My buddy that's a truck driver is going through Montana and sent me pictures making me question why I live where I do..

I've been on that stretch of road a few times, this facing east bound just outside Bozeman. Bigger mountains in the rear view mirror.

Couldn't get over 35 PMH, for about the first 80 miles this day, was dang slick as snot / icy. Lots of puckering that day.

DSCN5737.JPG

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said he was about an hour from Bozeman, he's on his way to Spokane.

Have him send you pictures up on the summit of 4th of July pass, the views looking west are awesome, and dropping down the west side are sweet, pictures won't do it much justice. But are better than nothing.

farminkarman

I like the red & black ones
GoldMember
Local time
5:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not to change the subject, but I probably shouldn’t have mixed 3 bowls of cabbage soup and Busch Light for supper. We might have to perform emergency ventilation of this house.
What on earth were you thinking eating like that with no plans to go out in public? That would have made for some prime crop dusting.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
5:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure but my buddy that scraps has been hauling cars like crazy. He said the price was way up.

Last time I hauled stuff in was maybe October. Scrap piles were huge at the yard. Prices were similar to what they've been the last 2 years. I'm only hauling clean cast though (brake rotors).

As for moving, if I told my wife let's go, she'd have found us a house and jobs in Wyoming or Montana before the weekend.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:52 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Have him send you pictures up on the summit of 4th of July pass, the views looking west are awesome, and dropping down the west side are sweet, pictures won't do it much justice. But are better than nothing.

He said he's heading to LA and then to Atlanta.

God Bless him.