maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dozer rampage ?

Killdozer, I was just up the road from there, when that all went down. Sheriff deputy's evacuated us off the job-site we were on. Dude went total apeshit, Granby looked like a war zone after he went through.

I met him a few times, he had a muffler repair shop, he did exhaust, welding & fab work, etc, he was also building replacement bumpers for trucks, sleds, and ATV's, I almost bought a brush guard for one of my sleds from him, they were stout, I know someone who has a few of them, they are bomb proof, can take out small trees with them.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
11:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Killdozer, I was just up the road from there, when that all went down. Sheriff deputy's evacuated us off the job-site we were on. Dude went total apeshit, Granby looked like a war zone after he went through.

I met him a few times, he had a muffler repair shop, he did exhaust, welding & fab work, etc, he was also building replacement bumpers for trucks, sleds, and ATV's, I almost bought a brush guard for one of my sleds from him, they were stout, I know someone who has a few of them, they are bomb proof, can take out small trees with them.
Dang.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

You never heard the story of Killdozer?

Word on the street was they had National Guard on standby with a apache helicopters and hellfire missiles, to try and stop him. Since local LE was not slowing him down. They wanted everyone out of dodge.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
1:13 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You never heard the story of Killdozer?

Word on the street was they had National Guard on standby with a apache helicopters and hellfire missiles, to try and stop him. Since local LE was not slowing him down. They wanted everyone out of dodge.
Didn’t a lot of people in that town screw him over to the breaking point