Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
9:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men, 24 degrees and 4-5" of new snow and still coming down, storm warning in effect until midnight with possible accumulations to 9", gotta get out there after my coffee and get the driveway broken out but since we never got plowed from the snow last Wednesday it might be pointless. Guess my first call this morning is to the municipality asking what the hell

Have a good week

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning men, 24 degrees and 4-5" of new snow and still coming down, storm warning in effect until midnight with possible accumulations to 9", gotta get out there after my coffee and get the driveway broken out but since we never got plowed from the snow last Wednesday it might be pointless. Guess my first call this morning is to the municipality asking what the hell

Have a good week
Randy would most definitely move

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning folks. School today, got some studying to do for a physics test Wednesday. Faraday's Law of Electromagnetic Induction. Kind of interesting stuff. Lots of practical applications with things like generators, alternators and solenoids.
How’s your mom doing?

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They never liked me speaking up at safety meetings
I’d tell them to use their man voice
And tell them they needed more lights in parking lot
I tell them they are just paying lip service, they only practice safety when it is convenient. I just send them an email describing the problem, and confirming they want me to do it. Which results in a phone call directing me to absolutely not do it. They will never send the email, they want deniability. I never give them the option.

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I tell them they are just paying lip service, they only practice safety when it is convenient. I just send them an email describing the problem, and confirming they want me to do it. Which results in a phone call directing me to absolutely not do it. They will never send the email, they want deniability. I never give them the option.
The do that same crap here too. Profits over people.