Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah they’re pretty good and really well liked band in Canada since their famous album road apples came out in 1992.
You might like this song
We’ve even turned our 11 year old in to a big Hip fan. Good Downie (RIP) is missed regularly around here. Had a way with words and a way with crowds too. Saw the final tour in person and then the final show on a big screen in the park at a large community picnic.

Bobcaygeon is definitely the favourite around here.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
9:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
definitely you as far as the company is concerned probably.I learned to lock my vehicle doors after moving To/outside the city for a couple years if you didn’t likely get ransacked and robbed for whatever you had in there even coins lol.
I kept that habit of locking doors coming back to the country somewhat, but most people leave their rigs running while they get out and run into the store or gas station here
From DOT's point of view, it'd be on me as well. FMCSA makes it very clear that except in the rarest of circumstances, the driver is the one responsible for the truck. I'd have also been in hot *s-word for rolling around the parking lot and fueling the truck without starting my clock.

I generally did make a habit of locking my truck, but only had to forget one time for a few minutes for *s-word to happen.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From DOT's point of view, it'd be on me as well. FMCSA makes it very clear that except in the rarest of circumstances, the driver is the one responsible for the truck. I'd have also been in hot *s-word for rolling around the parking lot and fueling the truck without starting my clock.

I generally did make a habit of locking my truck, but only had to forget one time for a few minutes for *s-word to happen.
You should have seen what one was lard ass truck and knocked every light out of it

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Just use your multi purpose tool for it

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hitting the clock for more OT today. The Kung Flu is making the rounds at work. Got lots of folks out for the week and they are being forced to burn vacation time. Problem is we are given sick time. They don't like us to use it.
Saw fun all weekend again. Hell I love running them even when it rains. Got a firewood sale for this coming weekend. Wheew! Need that because the holidays is coming round the bend. Stay toasty out there. I really need to get a splitter, who gots a recommendations?

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hitting the clock for more OT today. The Kung Flu is making the rounds at work. Got lots of folks out for the week and they are being forced to burn vacation time. Problem is we are given sick time. They don't like us to use it.
Saw fun all weekend again. Hell I love running them even when it rains. Got a firewood sale for this coming weekend. Wheew! Need that because the holidays is coming round the bend. Stay toasty out there. I really need to get a splitter, who gots a recommendations?
I bought a 22 ton Huskee splitter from Tractor Supply a lot of years ago. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it.