timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Folks! Farm work for me today. I cleaned out a bunch of large plant pots that I got from a landscaping job. Tomorrow I’m headed to a job to take out some citrus trees. Instead of cutting them down, I want to see if I can save them in planters. Gonna dig as much as I can with the tractor bucket.

I think my little 38hp Yanmar will be up to the task.
View attachment 394399
Nice Yanmar Dan. Being a rosey nosey here. Gear box or HST and does it have good drive power under load? Thx. timg

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all, one more day of driving, them I get to stay local for a couple days. Now I know why @JoeDirt quit the trucking industry, them truck drivers could break an anvil with a rubber mallet. I have never seen dispensing equipment as tore up as at truck stops. That place is getting all brand new stuff in two weeks, will be tore up two weeks after that.

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy chit! The rope wraps around that drum and its all over.
That's needs to be a mandatory training video for every groundie!! You would have no time to hit the emergency stop bar on the way into your final destination.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's needs to be a mandatory training video for every groundie!! You would have no time to hit the emergency stop bar on the way into your final destination.
That is a quick way to go, but I will prefer the sleeping and never waking back up method. If I have a choice that is.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening all, one more day of driving, them I get to stay local for a couple days. Now I know why @JoeDirt quit the trucking industry, them truck drivers could break an anvil with a rubber mallet. I have never seen dispensing equipment as tore up as at truck stops. That place is getting all brand new stuff in two weeks, will be tore up two weeks after that.
did you make sure the rental pig number was still on the walls ?
That is a quick way to go, but I will prefer the sleeping and never waking back up method. If I have a choice that is.
im hoping to die in bed as well
mine or someone elses bed lol

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
did you make sure the rental pig number was still on the walls ?

im hoping to die in bed as well
mine or someone elses bed lol
I don't have the pig rental number, can you send it along? I will then verify it is there.

Dying in my sleep is how I want to go. Just like granddad. Not screaming like the passengers in his car. Lol