dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a ride! I'm at the emergency room.
Today was not a good day. I decided to go ride a horse. The horse made a sudden jerk and reared up, and I couldn't hold on. I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup. The horse kept bucking and running, and was dragging me and wouldn't stop...

.....Thank goodness the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile, and told me to stay away from the handicap carts.
surprised you didnt use the saddle horn as your seatbelt

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a ride! I'm at the emergency room.
Today was not a good day. I decided to go ride a horse. The horse made a sudden jerk and reared up, and I couldn't hold on. I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup. The horse kept bucking and running, and was dragging me and wouldn't stop...

.....Thank goodness the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile, and told me to stay away from the handicap carts.
This is why we can’t have anything nice!

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That’s what happened where I was. It was actually called Maier Tree & Lawn but they were bought by Davey and then we had to do all this extra corporate stuff. Some of it was for the better, some was nonsense..

I have other kin that work or have worked for them also.

FIL ain't around anymore, which is sad he was a good dude, I always liked him.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Daughter, yes he knew.

I knew him since I was born, we all went to the same church together our families were pretty tight knit.

Spent a lot of time with them growing up.
how come you didnt tell him about his son ?
I'm not as close to him as you are.
lol your fault he likes when you pull meat with him

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
did he know you was screwing his daughter or son or both ?

I used to like his other daughter a lot better, until she ran me over with our families 4 wheeler, and left tire marks on my back and legs, she did not even slow down. We were 11 or 12 then. I was like what a *b-word.