Not So Pro 3

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't have the pig rental number, can you send it along? I will then verify it is there.

Dying in my sleep is how I want to go. Just like granddad. Not screaming like the passengers in his car. Lol

Screw that, I ain't leaving all peaceful and quiet.

People will know when I leave.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If someone tees up the ball and hands you a driver send that bish down the fairway. I guess if you add me in the total jumps up to 3.
Is it ok if we slice it into the woods? I have no control with a driver, sometimes it goes straight and far. Other times it is a curve ball to the right at varying distances.

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it ok if we slice it into the woods? I have no control with a driver, sometimes it goes straight and far. Other times it is a curve ball to the right at varying distances.
Same here. Actually resorted to using a 3 wood for my drives. Much more controllable for me..

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When I started climbing with Davey, they had me watch that video to understand the dangers of not being aware of where the rope was.. serious eye opener that video is!

My x-FIL used to work for Davey.

He started with a smallish mom & pop company, that got bought out after a few years by a bigger company in the area.

Few years later Davey bought them up.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Isn't your birthday coming up soon?
in another 10 months slacker
@41FanForLife I'm sorry John, was in kind of a fowl mood and took the low hanging fruit.
quit being a girl
It will prolly be in a sleeper at the Flying J.
its still a bed
you know that
Will you be here all week, performing?
hes always performing but he prefers when you are on stage so he doesnt have to get on his knees

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
9:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My x-FIL used to work for Davey.

He started with a smallish mom & pop company, that got bought out after a few years by a bigger company in the area.

Few years later Davey bought them up.
That’s what happened where I was. It was actually called Maier Tree & Lawn but they were bought by Davey and then we had to do all this extra corporate stuff. Some of it was for the better, some was nonsense..

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a ride! I'm at the emergency room.
Today was not a good day. I decided to go ride a horse. The horse made a sudden jerk and reared up, and I couldn't hold on. I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup. The horse kept bucking and running, and was dragging me and wouldn't stop...

.....Thank goodness the manager of the grocery store came out and unplugged the machine. But then he had the nerve to take the rest of my quarters so I wouldn't attempt to drive the Batmobile, and told me to stay away from the handicap carts.