Not So Pro 3

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
9:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Da Fug is dis sheet, all the flies woke up from their napz.

86° heading to 88° maybe even 90° radio d-bag saids.

Fooking dumb compared to what it was last week, frost and flirting with snow/sleets.

View attachment 394071
Black flies are still horrible here

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got back from town.

I have NO WORDS, for what I saw. If I described this to you guys, you wouldn't believed me, so I took pic's.

Fooking speechless.

View attachment 394077View attachment 394078
Hoarding is a sad condition some people have. I went through some specialized training for when we ever have to respond to house fires that hoarders live in.. If her vehicle looks like that, imagine what her house looks like.. I’ve been in some - literally a single file walking path through 3-4 ft high piles of magazines and other junk that they “can’t let go of just yet”.

Jscb1b

Mister Slapnut
Local time
5:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hoarding is a sad condition some people have. I went through some specialized training for when we ever have to respond to house fires that hoarders live in.. If her vehicle looks like that, imagine what her house looks like.. I’ve been in some - literally a single file walking path through 3-4 ft high piles of magazines and other junk that they “can’t let go of just yet”.
My in laws are hoarders. The worst part of cleaning up their last house was the dead cat that was being eaten by maggots. We found 2 turkeys from their honeymoon 34 years ago. What kind of special training did you have to take?

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My in laws are hoarders. The worst part of cleaning up their last house was the dead cat that was being eaten by maggots. We found 2 turkeys from their honeymoon 34 years ago. What kind of special training did you have to take?
Each year we have an opportunity to attend State Fire School for continuing education. It’s 2 days of school and courses start at 4 hrs, then 8hrs and finally a couple full 16hr courses if one chooses to take a more involved subject. The last time I attended, I took a 4 hr course on The Hidden Dangers of Hoarding. It was eye opening. The types of people that hoard, have a serious disorder. Most of them are ashamed to live like that, but something in their brain tells them not to throw anything away.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got back from town.

I have NO WORDS, for what I saw. If I described this to you guys, you wouldn't believed me, so I took pic's.

Fooking speechless.

View attachment 394077View attachment 394078
He probably felt that he had bought a car that was too big, or suffers from a slight agoraphobia.
Some people know how to improvise when they have to.