Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, I stopped by my parents house and my dad was out on the zero turn mowing the lawn. JFC, Dad are you trying to kill yourself?? He said “i have stuff to do and i feel ok now”🤦🏼‍♂️. I told him to get his ass back in the house and I finished it.

He hasn’t even been out of the hospital for a week and it hasn’t even been two weeks since he had his bypass😄
Dave sure isn’t a Dall…
Those look like round bales to me.
Around here silage either goes in the silo, in a large, long bag or in a bunker and tarped.
But I'm not a farmer.
There is a small dairy guy on my way to the city that has done all of the above this year. Last year everything was bunker and tarp, this year each of 3 cuttings was done different. I guess I’ll find out next year which he prefers?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave sure isn’t a Dall

There is a small dairy guy on my way to the city that has done all of the above this year. Last year everything was bunker and tarp, this year each of 3 cuttings was done different. I guess I’ll find out next year which he prefers?
what are you saying there ?????????/

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evenin' guys. My overconfidence of lake temperature understanding got the best of me tonight. It was cold as @dall's new cùnt in that lake. The wade around the dock removing hardware was disconcerting, but tolerable. The swim out to the raft had me mildly concerned. I think I felt my heart flutter about halfway out, and my long ago mildly frostbitten fingers turned white. The cold baths in the spring-fed river up north helped prepare me.
Hope you guys in TN this weekend have fun. I'll make it one year. I'm headed the other way, to the U.P. tomorrow. Stay safe.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
4:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
good morning folks,
we have a blizzard, early though, I'm on summer tires and too old to drive in such conditions lol

Neighbor fried this 257 and gave it to me
View attachment 393979 I put seals,kit,line and a cheap 262 cylinder kit
It's a strong saw I was dropping 20" hardwood no problem
He gave me another 257 that's fried
Straight gassed.
I'm supposed to get a nos 262 when the guy's ready to sell it
I'll get it ported as my small saw
I don't see many 2 series anymore for sale.

Yep, it's rare to see a 2xx worth buying these days.
And many parts have become NLA.
The only ones of the 2xx series where I was able to build up a usable parts stock are the 242 and partly the 238. I still have to find the final parts for the 242.

I bought myself 4 TsuMura, bars yesterday, 2x13" for my 242's, 1x14" Echo for future 540mk3, 1x20" for future 562mk2 lol

Last edited:

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mornin’ mongrels…55 to 77. Most of the week was calling for some wet stuff today, I guess it had a different idea.
What are the odds the guessers got it wrong. Last day of work, heading to Waynesville this morning. Will be up at Randy's GTG in the morning after I feed the animals. Will see you all there.

Stay safe all.

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What are the odds the guessers got it wrong. Last day of work, heading to Waynesville this morning. Will be up at Randy's GTG in the morning after I feed the animals. Will see you all there.

Stay safe all.
Dont forget my Shinny 757!
Christmas is around the corner!