Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Worst case I get to see my Mom, who also lives in mississippi about an hour away. I've not seen Mom, in almost 9 years.

I was invited for an extended visit this summer to mississippi, it's just so damn hot there for this northern hillbilly, going that far south in the summer, I'd melt.

Last time I went to mississippi in the summer, my nads stuck to my thigh all week.
they make air conditioning
but the nads on thigh says you went too early and didnt get jeans down lol

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning Folks! Busy couple of weeks on the books for me. I got a call from the aircraft facility where I was stationed for a few years yesterday. I went and saw some trees a couple of months ago…long story short, they took the lowest bidder and he messed up the job. Plus they added a bunch of pruning of cottonwoods in the parking lot and near the exit road. More than 50 trees in total.

433C6AC4-FCE7-441E-B6C7-C95C755E713C.jpeg
0141F584-572A-4265-894E-77F4ED1FA8A3.jpeg

AlfA01

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
7:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You are the one that keeps saying I could have this or I can have that but never does

I don't kiss & tell. Lol

Honestly I hate sharing or talking about my life or my past life online like I've done the last few days, someone twisted person always seem to turn something around. Which is fine I guess, if that's how it plays out.

I'm all for being a smart-ass and laughing at each other. I like comradery.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey @Kiwioilboiler this is NOT what it means over here 🤣
View attachment 393820

Drinking buddy of mine before I was on the internet, was from down under, 1st time he call me a C, I was like WTF? Then he explained it to me, and we both laughed. He was a hoot to party with.

One time we were sitting in a bar near Vail after work, there was a news flash on the TV, about a guy who held up a gas station Police said they had a APB out on a dark complected man, with a tip line to call in if you saw him.

Aussie yelled out, he's not dark complected, he's a fugging N...... most people in the bar jaws dropped, it was pretty up scale place.

I fell off my bar stool laughing so hard, my stomach hurt. He had no filter, zero.

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
11:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good humpday morning folks ! ! 48 to 59 at the homestead today, with the forecasted rain to miss us yet once again.

Looks like the garden generally survived the frost a couple of nights ago fairly well. That's good as it looks like there is another crop of tomatoes and peppers that are getting near time for harvest, and the cukes, well they have just kept coming.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
12:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning men, 35f going to 73f. Sorry Adam, you'll have to convert to C. Driving a lot today, Waynesville, Greenville and Kingsport today. Then home. Stay safe all.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
11:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning / Evening All. 35f in Tennessee and 50 in Manitoba, WTF is that about? Won’t get much warmer than 55 but not going to complain though.

Skipped the walk this morning, walked outside and it was all too “country” out. As soon as we got on the deck I could smell skunk and could hear coyotes and Canada Geese in the battle for life and decided we didn’t want to be around if the coyotes didn’t get the meal they planned on.