Not So Pro 3

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's easy to drag politics into this, and I'll try to avoid that.
The origin of the virus is most likely from the laboratory in Wuhan, there is nothing concrete to disprove it, so far at least they have not managed to find the source. And the virus has so many extreme properties, there has been nothing like it in this century.
Now, the lab in Wuhan was known to have poor safety procedures, and it was partially funded by the US.
Now we are down to a minimum of two who can be held responsible.
Then we can bring the WHO into the picture as well, the biggest funding they get is from China, and when you see how all three of them tried to run a cover operation over the scandal.......

Had these three played with open cards from day one, keeping Wuhan closed (most likely also Hong Kong since many travel a lot back and forth between these two places), the rest of the world could have escaped the pandemic.
Tor I do concede that there is duplicitous guilt to be laid on the altar of blame. I will also as you mentioned find fault in governments who by policy or action willfully neglect the conventions of protocol and safety for reasons the likes of you and I may only theorize on.
The intent of my statement was intended as neither political nor discriminatory in nature but more of a rational man voicing the desire for an atonement of a global crisis brought on by reckless abandonment of the rules of reason.
I make no discourse absolving certain entities of my own land, as time and time again they have exposed their true nature.
If I have offended the audience in attendance I profoundly apologize for the excoriation I have brought to our otherwise fair and open forum.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning folks,

my day at the spinning cycle:
View attachment 392881

bought a chainsaw today.....from 1985 and without heat....unless they have restored something, I consider the purchase a good one.
I will most likely have a new chainsaw this winter, 540 mk III, and a back belt so that I can cut a little again. I plan to dress her up with one TsuMura light 3/8LP Echo bar, some modification.
My interest in chainsaws is growing a bit. I have no plans to build chainsaws like I did before though.
Get yourself the pinnacle of stihl technology TorIMG_20231012_162238.jpg
Big block axle snapping power
3.00 usd
Guy has 8 of these damn things.

Bilge Rat

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had to disassemble a tree that uprooted and fell over into another tree becoming lodged.
It was a pain having to cut it into sections as it slid down the other tree.
Of course this was across the neighbors driveway.
With my health issues it took 2 hours but taking it slow i survived and enjoyed running the saw.
Having two 30yr olds to do the moving/ removal made it possible.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got paid in 5 pounds of fresh tomatoes for fixing this pig for a elderly neighbor IMG_20231010_152230.jpgIMG_20231010_141457.jpg
Someone gave it to him
He sold it minutes after I fixed it for 275.00
IMG_20231012_203409.jpg
I made hot sausage and eggs to go with the tomatoes.
Somebody put a damn poulan 2150 in my truck again.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for the tip, I will look into the slides

I watched a video where they added hard rubber wipers to the impeller to increase the distance it will throw

I think I’ll wait on that and see how it handles the shape and size of the parking area in front of the garage

The driveway itself is 15’ wide so that’s gonna be easy to blow it all away from the house and the parking is 35’ across and it’s supposed to chuck snow 50’ so if I start by the sidewalk and work left I should be good

Any and all help, tips, etc will be appreciated

I haven’t touched a snowblower since I rented one a couple of times in 89-90
View attachment 392909
You can have a plan where you want to send the snow but the wind may have a different idea…

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you drop outta college and bust out the CDL again? What's that recovery gonna cost
Anyone can run over a curb, or clip a sign but it's probably pretty difficult to do something that stupid.

I know right where that is too, that driver was definitely playing on his phone or touching himself instead of looking where he was going.