Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
1:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good Morning/ Evening All! Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I just appreciate that Keith has agreed to allow his end to be more comfortable. For the last week he’s been his stubborn self and laid in bed refusing help and any comfort making strategies. We was diagnosed with Stage 4 Liver Cancer and given 6 months to live 6 years ago December so his stubbornness has bought him some extra years and time with family.

JugHead27

I'd rather be called gay
Local time
3:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tree muncher 9000s are out in full force we will see how many of the 10k seedlings survive by next spring then im pretty sure they’ll be safe after tons of hardwood sprouts. Took me awhile to plant the clearing a lot of the trayed seedling plugs had root bound at the bottom had to shear/ prune many root balls before planting.

76764DD2-E6A1-4572-A8F8-3867DBB7AB59.jpeg

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning fellas. 48-49 all day and “locally heavy rain” .. Another garage day. 2 garages though - heading down to my inlaws to replace a Polaris CV boot on a 4 wheeler. Then back to my place to continue misc projects..

You can have a plan where you want to send the snow but the wind may have a different idea…
This. I can usually clear the driveway in the same direction 80% of the winter, but a few times a season, the wind is “wrong” and messes everything up, making it difficult to remove the snow without handling it twice..

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This. I can usually clear the driveway in the same direction 80% of the winter, but a few times a season, the wind is “wrong” and messes everything up, making it difficult to remove the snow without handling it twice..
I am not that lucky, I would say 80% of the time the wind is coming from the direction I want to move the snow, blowing up the driveway was a short throw and then a longer throw on the return, often moving some twice. Thankfully there weren’t any snow falls of depth that it meant extra passes, just constant adjusting of the shoot. Last year was a learning year at the new place, will be interesting to see if I learned anything and have a better time this winter.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I only use the snowblower when it's too much to shovel by the house or garage.
And I only do enough area to back the truck onto the cleared area and drop the plow.
I'm lazy like that.
If you have the equipment and the room to push the snow, I don’t blame you.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:19 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Heading out to help set trusses on a pole building a good friend is building for a local tree service. Gonna sneak in a little golf this afternoon..i love having fridays off so far
A woman asked on Reddit if this is okScreenshot_2023-10-11-17-29-19-810.jpg
The guy she hired to work on her house was too fat to get under her house so he found a way.