Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got the opportunity to buy a fully loaded ‘03 Grand Cherokee Laredo 2WD that has just over 100K original miles on its’ 4.0L I6, that’s in better shape than this one, right now for $1K. The gal I got this one from, her aunt has the ‘03 and it’s been garage kept its’ entire life. It’s Patriot Blue (dark blue) in color and I ain’t no fan of blue vehicles but I think I can look aside that little detail…it’ll prob show up in the driveway sooner rather than later.

Edit…the window regulators, which was a chronic WJ model (‘99-‘04) issue, were replaced about four years ago on this ‘03 so that ought not to be a future problem. I’m surprised the regulators lasted that long before one went out and she had all four replaced at the same time.
2wd though? If it were me, I’d pass. But we have snow and whatnot up here..

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
5:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got the opportunity to buy a fully loaded ‘03 Grand Cherokee Laredo 2WD that has just over 100K original miles on its’ 4.0L I6, that’s in better shape than this one, right now for $1K. The gal I got this one from, her aunt has the ‘03 and it’s been garage kept its’ entire life. It’s Patriot Blue (dark blue) in color and I ain’t no fan of blue vehicles but I think I can look aside that little detail…it’ll prob show up in the driveway sooner rather than later.

Edit…the window regulators, which was a chronic WJ model (‘99-‘04) issue, were replaced about four years ago on this ‘03 so that ought not to be a future problem. I’m surprised the regulators lasted that long before one went out and she had all four replaced at the same time.
If you don't want it....my granddaughter needs a good car. I'd buy it for her in a second.
Dad is out of surgery and everything went well
Thanks for keeping us in the loop Chris. I was wondering how it was going.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I was just sitting here thinking mostly Jason talks a lot of shīt, but I'm seriously impressed at the suspension job on the Heep full knowing what effort goes in to a task like that.

You?
lol anyone can take it to shop and then lay out parts and tools for a picture

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I was just sitting here thinking mostly Jason talks a lot of shīt, but I'm seriously impressed at the suspension job on the Heep full knowing what effort goes in to a task like that.

You?
Well, from one *s-wordt talker in da northern hemisphere to a *s-wordt talker in the southern hemisphere, I appreciate yer support. Lmao