Not So Pro 3

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last I was in the league it was still very competitive, I last played 2013. There was so much competition they had a major teams, a AAA team, a AA team, a A team, B team, C team, then finally house/ recreational league, it was bizzare

From what I have seen, especially with you guys 🇨🇦 (no disrespect intended) when madness for the sport in question makes organized religion look tame, the situation is different

Gullet

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
From what I have seen, especially with you guys 🇨🇦 (no disrespect intended) when madness for the sport in question makes organized religion look tame, the situation is different
As far as school hockey...
Education is important, but hockey is importaner.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes sir, That's part of the youngins entitlement thought process at an early age. It only gets worse in the work place.

I started working at 13 and my dad taught me to leave the house with a lunch pail, a hard hat, and a pair of gloves when I went looking for WORK

Now kids either say they won't get out of bed for $15 an hour or they want a "position" instead of "work" and are more worried about hours, benefits, and where the nearest coffee cart is

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That'd be a dream trip if you guys can make it, Gary! Volos is kind of a disaster area at the moment due to flooding though. Santorini would be the best place on the list.

We live on Evia Island which is just off the eastern coastline of the peninsula where Athens is situated. We can drive to Athens in about an hour and a half. So, if you decide to take the trip, I’d pop over and shake your hand and buy you a beer.
My late friend Charles wanted to see Greece and France again after traveling through Greece and being stationed in France in the 60s in the air force.
A few year's ago he sold off his gun collection and went all over both countries with his air force buddy.
He even found his favorite prostitute who owned a bar in the 60s in France
She long since retired
And wasn't taking any new business he told me.
I'm glad he got to travel where he wanted before he passed away
He always loved it over there.

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered new fuel lines for the grandpa Buick from the GM dealer yesterday. The parts counter called me this afternoon with an update and said the parts are in a warehouse but the UAW is striking at the warehouses so dealers aren't getting any more parts. He said they got an email that some of the white collar workers are filling in it the warehouses to try to get parts out but basically I'm waiting on the strike. Seriously irritating.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ordered new fuel lines for the grandpa Buick from the GM dealer yesterday. The parts counter called me this afternoon with an update and said the parts are in a warehouse but the UAW is striking at the warehouses so dealers aren't getting any more parts. He said they got an email that some of the white collar workers are filling in it the warehouses to try to get parts out but basically I'm waiting on the strike. Seriously irritating.
Imagine how it's affecting real mechanics like the one we used to know.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im of the opinion that the UAW is garbage. some of the stupidest, most worthless people ive ever met were gm/ford retirees living like kings after pushing a button on an assembly line for 20 years. unions have a time and a place, but the UAW’s time has long since passed. im prepared to be flamed.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Welp.....I nailed on some shingles.
pictures or it didnt happen
We don't roof like you guys.
I get how overlapping each successive course from bottom to top courses works, but what stops water ingress through the vertical overlaps within each course?
the overlaps are not laid in the same spot they are staggered

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
im of the opinion that the UAW is garbage. some of the stupidest, most worthless people ive ever met were gm/ford retirees living like kings after pushing a button on an assembly line for 20 years. unions have a time and a place, but the UAW’s time has long since passed. im prepared to be flamed.
I actually completely agree with you. Every foreign manufacturer that has plants in the US is non-union, doesn't have these issues and builds arguably better vehicles, so what exactly is the UAW accomplishing?

They'll get what they want, then the manufacturers won't be able to afford to pay them, so they'll outsource their jobs, then the workers will be crying that Detroit three betrayed them.