Not So Pro 3

3browns

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This happened online. I don't know any people who are vegan locally.

My daughter in law is a vegan and is allergic to everything and is constantly sick

When she starts up whinging about her health I just want to say "so how's that vegan thing working out for you?"

The best part is her daughter, my granddaughter, is a hard core carnivore, she makes me look like an amateur

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lmao i try to piss people off on purpose
i guess the dispatcher business agent thought i would be ok with them skipping me for a long term 40 hour job
im sure he changed his mind after taking a 5 minute ass chewing yesterday and im sure he has never heard some form of *f-word and cock sucker so many times within a 5 minute period
and when the other one calls the next time he will get the same thing as i dont care if they get pissed off and they need to remember that they work for me not the other way around

and i bet i wont get skipped again because the last time i got skipped 10 years ago by one of the old dispatchers he took a ass chewing too

So you're saying you paid a lifetime subscription at, I know everything already right now.com

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

lohan808

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hump day! Looks like we may get a little sprinkle or two today. Maybe I can slack off at work today. I have started back to exercise at 3am and dammit if it isn't getting any easier. Doc's orders. Not how I like starting my day. Maybe it'll get better.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning gentlemen, the window open and throwing the comforter off me has helped. Another bunny attack was thwarted by the standard poodle. I think they were just probing the defenses. Love the cooler nights, hate being attacked by the bunnies. Thank God I have the dogs.

Happy hump day all.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hump day! Looks like we may get a little sprinkle or two today. Maybe I can slack off at work today. I have started back to exercise at 3am and dammit if it isn't getting any easier. Doc's orders. Not how I like starting my day. Maybe it'll get better.
It is definitely hard to get started that early, I’m not up quite that early but out the door before 5 to get a couple miles in. I find that it best prepare me for the daily idiots I will come across later.