USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
2:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell me more about those sandals. I might be in the market...
Hey Munkee, I’ve got a few used pairs of flip-flops I prob paid $25 a pair for, nothing fancy and since I’ve worn ‘em, I’ll cut ya a deal at $40 a pair...already broken in chief. Have yer machine call my machine. And ewe pay shippin’.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
1:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Munkee, I’ve got a few used pairs of flip-flops I prob paid $25 a pair for, nothing fancy and since I’ve worn ‘em, I’ll cut ya a deal at $40 a pair...already broken in chief. Have yer machine call my machine. And ewe pay shippin’.
You're a true and dear friend !!!

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Coroner released my uncle. Massive heart attack.
Called in on my aunty, few of the cousins were there too. She said he checked the animals, came in and that was that.
Uncle is lying in state at the house so was good to have a few quiet words with him and the living family before the madness that the official stuff tomorrow will bring.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Called in on my aunty, few of the cousins were there too. She said he checked the animals, came in and that was that.
Uncle is lying in state at the house so was good to have a few quiet words with him and the living family before the madness that the official stuff tomorrow will bring.
Condolensces Adam.
Good to be able to remember so many good things about him.
I guess thats what we leave behind.
Rest of it rusts and rots my friend.

Lnk

Stock Chainsaws do not suck!
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry for your loss Adam. You have your good memories.

Only the Tony

Hiding in the back of the class.
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell me more about those sandals. I might be in the market...

IMG_20230627_191201.jpg
IMG_20230627_191217.jpg
Bet you don't have an official set of NutraBlend ones.

Only the Tony

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those cutaways would play all sorts of havoc with your hooves I reckon. And I know jandals...🙄😅
You don't have any that leave words or messages as you walk in the sand? I need to find out what it would cost to have some made up that left GFY everytime I took a step.

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 382446
View attachment 382447
Bet you don't have an official set of NutraBlend ones.

Little to no orthotic support in them. They would light my sciatica up in no time.

I wear flip flops and insoles that have orthotic support. Otherwise after a few hours I can't hardly walk.

I don't remember the technical name for the little ball / knob in the center of these?

But they make all the difference in the world to me. My flip flops and insoles both have them, plus arch support.

Screenshot 2023-06-27 at 19-03-51 Spenco Yumi Mens Orthotic Flip Flops - Free Shipping.png

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:39 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Little to no orthotic support in them. They would light my sciatica up in no time.

I wear flip flops and insoles that have orthotic support. Otherwise after a few hours I can't hardly walk.

I don't remember the technical name for the little ball / knob in the center of these?

But they make all the difference in the world to me. My flip flops and insoles both have them, plus arch support.

View attachment 382451
Jandals with balls and knobs?

Now you'll get @dall attention.

Only the Tony

Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 382451
I don't wear flip-flops at all. Just one of those things I picked up working that got put away. Most of the times I wear crocs because they are easy to slip on and off when I need to do something outside. Boots for work, waiting on a pair of custom fit Wesco's since last September. Never seen problems like this before when ordering my boots from them.