Not So Pro 3

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
2:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Good morning folks, flappers and slackers. Sunny morning in our neighborhood. 61 going to 82 says the guessers. I've got some siding on the fireplace chimney to repair today. Scaffolding would have been a time saver. Carry on...

41FanForLife

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Love me some CC. If you get Westbrook in your area, or if you get up near Charleston, they can a Gose that is top notch. Ice cold from the can, doesn't get much better for the lawn work than that.

Good morning guys. We finally got a good soaking last evening, but it all happened in about 15 minutes and came with a ton of wind.

Tried some home made garlic herb noodles from the Amish gal down the road that just opened a bakery from her home. Grabbed a strawberry rhubarb pie and a jar of her sour dills too.
Was Rodney there tryin to knock her up?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I wouldn’t leave my boss here alone and I sure wouldn’t trust any of you around her…
Wise move, wouldn't want her any more corrupted than she already may be.
Only about 12 hours.
So when you add out of way travel to the airport and airport time on both ends, suppose the drive time is likely closer 5 hrs more than flying. And that's if your flight is on time. JSNS

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
She went to get some drinks before everything closes up…

View attachment 382260
Just exactly what am I lookin' at here Gazzy?...is this the most popular Real Housewife and Househusband of Winnipeg duo going on here? OG kinda stuffs?

Maybe Winnipeg's own version of Guy Fierei??

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just exactly what am I lookin' at here Gazzy?...is this the most popular Real Housewife and Househusband of Winnipeg duo going on here? OG kinda stuffs?

Maybe Winnipeg's own version of Guy Fierei??
He’s not a local, one of our favourite suppliers, was our host that evening.