Not So Pro 3

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:40 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Better back track your last trip in at first daylight Ryan. You ain't gonna see it tonight for sure as the hat is black. Especially before you go around doing the Lorena Bobbitt chit LOL! That head gear is light enough to blow out.

It's in a hi-viz orange bag and it didn't blow out..

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Got my "one out of two" vice put together and bolted down where tje old one was.
Old one is still a good vice, but it doesnt do as many tricks as this one.
View attachment 327903View attachment 327904
I have a couple of vices like that...very handy. I also have the same DeWalt angle grinder with no shield that I have to remind myself to wear my welders gloves with. Yes, I have taken some skin off. On my big angle grinder the safety stuff is all left on. I do a bunch of welding and grinding etc sometimes. Got to be careful doing that stuff because I have a brother with throat cancer and he did a lot of welding, cutting, metal work.

Read where they took the lock on switches off the big angle grinders at one steel shop.. They did that cause one of the guys slit across his torso with an 8" grinder that was locked on and they had to stuff his guts back in.

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’d move
I do not have a mortgage or pay rent here. I like the four seasons and complaining about them after being down South for a couple of years. Enjoy the Fall and early winter season the most and our summers tend to be cool...not interested in sweltering heat. I can drive through anything anyhow if need be..10k winch on the front and bucket of tire chains in the bed. 4x4 usually does the trick and I have a set of 36" Super Swampers I have put on for some woodlots mud and rocks. Not moving...view from the hilltop is awesome and neighbors are far away!

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a couple of vices like that...very handy. I also have the same DeWalt angle grinder with no shield that I have to remind myself to wear my welders gloves with. Yes, I have taken some skin off. On my big angle grinder the safety stuff is all left on. I do a bunch of welding and grinding etc sometimes. Got to be careful doing that stuff because I have a brother with throat cancer and he did a lot of welding, cutting, metal work.

Read where they took the lock on switches off the big angle grinders at one steel shop.. They did that cause one of the guys slit across his torso with an 8" grinder that was locked on and they had to stuff his guts back in.
Vivid image always a good reminder. We had to take all the locks off and install the wheel guards as per MSHA inspections.

StihlMagnum440

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’d move
Haha...you and a bunch of others...that is why I like living here. Just kiddin! I do like my privacy though and a long winding driveway going uphill helps. It is also posted and has security cameras further up. They allow ATVs on the roads and some have started up the driveway. Darn flatlanders...but we like their money!

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Haha...you and a bunch of others...that is why I like living here. Just kiddin! I do like my privacy though and a long winding driveway going uphill helps. It is also posted and has security cameras further up. They allow ATVs on the roads and some have started up the driveway. Darn flatlanders...but we like their money!
I am finding out that you will always have neighbors, I like seclusion too, but my little road sounds like a racetrack some days. I often ask my wife how many laps are in todays race. At least we can't see the race.