High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Not So Pro 3

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
3:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
. We had that 50 and rain followed by 9. Snow melts and flows down hillside and freezes...all ice. Instead of going up driveway/road in 4x4 I just turned F150 around near road and hooked a chain from hitch to a tree so the F150 does not slide into the road. Leave it there because it is supposed to be 45 Monday and let Mother Nature melt the drive. I have tire chains but did not need to go up the hill. Better than sliding down backwards on the ice and possibly totalling truck. Snowing out now. The drive goes a lot further uphill than what shows in picture.View attachment 327877
View attachment 327877
I’d move

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That leg and bracket look in really good condition from what i can see in the pic Brent. Freshwater use ay? The salt here eats OMC 'metal'.
No salt for that one. Doesnt look like its got many hours on it at all. Mostly sitting has caused the problems I'm finding.
Anodes still look brand new.
Got the flywheel off finally.
That thing was ON THERE.
Pickup is toast. Charging coils look and read good. Gonna have it all tested and replace anything that is at all questionable. I dont like paddling.
Edit, got pics going again. WiFi is *f-wordey tonight.
0219222045_HDR.jpg0219222045a_HDR.jpg0219222045.jpg

Last edited:

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
. We had that 50 and rain followed by 9. Snow melts and flows down hillside and freezes...all ice. Instead of going up driveway/road in 4x4 I just turned F150 around near road and hooked a chain from hitch to a tree so the F150 does not slide into the road. Leave it there because it is supposed to be 45 Monday and let Mother Nature melt the drive. I have tire chains but did not need to go up the hill. Better than sliding down backwards on the ice and possibly totalling truck. Snowing out now. The drive goes a lot further uphill than what shows in picture.View attachment 327877
View attachment 327877
Nice Ferd.
What year?

Reactions: Lnk

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I find out who took it I'm gonna cut their fukkin dick off.
Better back track your last trip in at first daylight Ryan. You ain't gonna see it tonight for sure as the hat is black. Especially before you go around doing the Lorena Bobbitt chit LOL! That head gear is light enough to blow out.