Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, hoping for a better day than yesterday, outdoor boiler got a leak, so had to patch it temporarily until it warms up enough to weld it up. By the time I refilled all the water and stoked it up I was chilled literally to the bone and especially my back. House was cold and I just couldn't warm up it seemed. Threw a sleeping bag on top of the covers to help stay warm for the night and the house finally warmed up. I feel hung over this morning, oh well off to see if everything held up or have a repeat.

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, hoping for a better day than yesterday, outdoor boiler got a leak, so had to patch it temporarily until it warms up enough to weld it up. By the time I refilled all the water and stoked it up I was chilled literally to the bone and especially my back. House was cold and I just couldn't warm up it seemed. Threw a sleeping bag on top of the covers to help stay warm for the night and the house finally warmed up. I feel hung over this morning, oh well off to see if everything held up or have a repeat.

Well that sucks buddy
Good luck with the boiler

Sent from Hoskey hilltop

Michpatriot

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Had a similar Furnace circus this week, can't wait for the bill after running 5 electric heaters to keep the house livable and pipes from busting. Definitely a week to put behind me. Me and crawl spaces don't get along..ant poison tastes bad.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sucks to have that happen. Be thankful that you have the skills to fix it and aren’t paying someone else time and a half to get it done.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
7:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As someone that works in the fuel industry, this scares me the most.
Tell me moar. I make it, you deliver it?

@dall . A boiler. Needs a boilermaker. Get busy.

Morena E Hoa's.

Man am I hoping for some better weather for you saps.