Not So Pro 3

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell me moar. I make it, you deliver it?

@dall . A boiler. Needs a boilermaker. Get busy.

Morena E Hoa's.

Man am I hoping for some better weather for you saps.
lol out of my jurisdiction lol

What am I a gonna do with 16 guys here split into two shifts for three months for? Lol
lol

Speaking of @dall . Are you kidnapping overseas tourists and making them work on your truck?View attachment 325513
lol nope
he probably pissed off a local and in the river

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tell me moar. I make it, you deliver it?

@dall . A boiler. Needs a boilermaker. Get busy.

Morena E Hoa's.

Man am I hoping for some better weather for you saps.
I repair and startup the places that sell it. Install and repair everything above ground, dispensers, tank monitors, point of sale systems submersible turbine pumps, and leak detection systems. As potentially dangerous as any of it can be, the customer is the most dangerous entity we have to deal with.

You can't make anything idiot proof, because they will just go and build a better idiot!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
12:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I repair and startup the places that sell it. Install and repair everything above ground, dispensers, tank monitors, point of sale systems submersible turbine pumps, and leak detection systems. As potentially dangerous as any of it can be, the customer is the most dangerous entity we have to deal with.

You can't make anything idiot proof, because they will just go and build a better idiot!

True.

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
5:35 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Sweet. A couple of fullas from work left us to go do that. Doing very well for themselves too.