Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning/ Evening All. Got a reasonable 6 hours last night. Would be feeling pretty good if it weren’t for the massive deficit that built up during the week.

Need to clear the snow I ignored yesterday but other than that going to do some of my best slacking of the week.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
5:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't let Arrogance 101 get you sent packin' there Jenky...when it comes down to it and all said and done, you're as expendable as anyone else!

Can someone be hired to fill my seat be found easily? Possibly, hiring anyone of any talent has been hard in the last couple years. Hiring someone with my experience, skills and relationships is impossible. It can only be learned and earned through time. I can take my skills and experience somewhere and have will still have those skills and relationships.

Me too. An individual bought our crew pizza yesterday.
I tore that pepperoni/jalapeño pie up.
I gotta *s-word!

Had a Hot’n Honey for the first time last night. Local gourmet pizza joint, makes their own Berkshire pork pepperoni, pickles the jalapeños themselves and then finishes the pie with a drizzle of honey. Was absolutely delish.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:39 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Used to live in New Bern for a handful of years when I was stationed at MCAS Cherry Point, wonder if they got any? We had a helluva snow storm back in either '89 or '90 there.
Spent 4 months in Havelock waiting for my "A" school. Did they still have the harriers there then?