Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evening/ Morning All.

Well, I had a decent conversation with the new DIC. He expressed some things that I needed to hear and I am no longer desperate to move on. Still not signing a contract or anything but there is some hope.
I'm glad that you got some answers you were hoping for Gary, just take all with a grain of salt.
I'm sure you know, but keep an open eye and mind to make sure that those were more than just words he thought you wanted to hear.
Make sure the actions match the words, and if you see a deviation, its best to catch (and act on) that earlier than later.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm glad that you got some answers you were hoping for Gary, just take all with a grain of salt.
I'm sure you know, but keep an open eye and mind to make sure that those were more than just words he thought you wanted to hear.
Make sure the actions match the words, and if you see a deviation, its best to catch (and act on) that earlier than later.

All over it. It was actually a really good meeting, he listened and seemed to hear what I as saying. He took my criticisms as intended. He recognizes that if he is going to succeed he’s going to need my help, I made it clear that it comes with a price.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
4:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
To whom it may concern;
Apparently, someones Snow has wandered away, and is now in my yard AGAIN. Please come and take your snow back north where it belongs.
It was cute for a little while, but now its becoming annoying.:cool:

I'll come and take the snow if you'll trade for the bitter cold that's up here right now.

Dream

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All over it. It was actually a really good meeting, he listened and seemed to hear what I as saying. He took my criticisms as intended. He recognizes that if he is going to succeed he’s going to need my help, I made it clear that it comes with a price.
As long as he understands that, and is willing to work with you, this may be a step in the right direction. Just dont leave your flank unguarded.
Cause knives and such...;)

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
9:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe too late, but heres one of your fellas to sing you to sleep.
I still cant understand how that voice comes outta that young fella.
It doesn't anymore, he had to tone it down or lose it. Devil is on my shuffle since i learnt it here. So thanks for that.